1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The fresh new design with handy shortcuts makes doing your everyday banking, like checking your accounts and transferring money, a breeze.
With the CommBank app you can:
- Log on faster by creating a 4-digit PIN;
- Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe (no PIN required);
- Use shortcuts to check your balance and transfer money;
- Pay anyone using just their mobile number, email address or Facebook contact, without needing their account details;
- Pay new and existing BPAY® billers (and even use the BPAY QR code scanner);
- Make contactless purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted – using your phone’s inbuilt NFC (for select Samsung Galaxy S4 phones), or using the CommBank PayTag;
- Activate your new cards or change your card PIN instantly;
- Find your nearest CommBank ATM or branch and see which ones are available in real time;
- Use other convenient tools and calculators such as a foreign exchange converter;
- Access other apps and sites from CommBank; and
- Find help, support and ways to contact us.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have a mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
The CommBank app is compatible with Androids OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Tags: commbank, commbank widget, commonwealth bank apk, commbank kaching apk, netbank cannot log, search netbankcomau, no decimal point on commonwealth app for samsung s4, for commonwealth bank apk file, netbank wont login, commsec application for samsung galaxy s2.
The CommBank app has a fresh new look with more features than ever before.
As well as handy shortcuts to check your balance, pay bills and transfer money, you can also:
- Log on quicker with a 4-digit PIN;
- Pay anyone using just their mobile number or email address, without needing their account details; and
- Make contactless purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted – using your phone’s inbuilt NFC (for select phones), or with the CommBank PayTag.
- Alain C. Downloaded Nov 10, 2013
- Jessica Y. Downloaded Oct 11, 2013
- Jeremy fu Downloaded Aug 8, 2013
- Connor S. Downloaded Jul 26, 2013
- Didsay1234 Downloaded Jul 26, 2013
- Ben Y. Downloaded Apr 10, 2013
- Billy N. Downloaded Apr 10, 2013
- kurtleepro Downloaded Mar 24, 2013
- Horsename Downloaded Mar 21, 2013