1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Commonwealth Bank of Australia
The fresh new design with handy shortcuts makes doing your everyday banking, like checking your accounts and transferring money, a breeze.
Plus, for the first time in Australia, you can use your phone to make contactless payments in-store with our new Tap & Pay technology.
With the CommBank app you can:
• Log on faster by creating a 4-digit PIN;
• Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe (no PIN required);
• Use shortcuts to check your balance and transfer money;
• View up to two years’ worth of transactions, and filter these by date & amount
• Pay anyone using just their mobile number, email address or Facebook contact, without needing their account details;
• Pay to new and existing Australian account numbers
• Pay new and existing BPAY® billers (and even use the BPAY QR code scanner);
• Schedule payments and transfers and see what future transactions are coming up
• Make contactless purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted – by ordering a PayTag from the app, or for some select phones, you can activate it using your phone’s in-built NFC chip (available on certain Samsung Galaxy S4 models at this time, but stay tuned - we’re exploring more NFC enabled devices);
• Withdraw up to $200 cash without a card at most CommBank ATMs. Collect it yourself or arrange for someone else to collect it.
• Activate your new cards or change your card PIN instantly;
• Control how your credit card gets used. Lock international transactions when you’re not using them or set a transaction limit to manage your spending.
• Find your nearest CommBank ATM or branch and see which ones are available in real time;
• Use other convenient tools and calculators such as a foreign exchange converter;
• Access other apps and sites from CommBank; and
• Find help, support and ways to contact us.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have a mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
The CommBank app is compatible with Androids OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. An annual fee of $2.99 applies after the first 12 months if you have a supported Samsung Galaxy S4 phone with Tap & Pay. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Tags: commbank kaching apk, commbank widget, commbank, netbank cannot log, commbank apk, commonwealth bank apk, search netbank.com.au, commonwealth bank nearest branch, netbank app qr code, kaching apk.
• Now you can view, schedule and edit future transactions
• Minor bug fixes