Community Focus Fed Credit Uni
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By iParse, LLC
Community Focus Federal Credit Union provides access to your account(s) with our Mobile Banking App! Keep up to date with your balances, view your transactions, transfer money, pay bills, locate an ATM or branch and more. Enjoy our free, easy to use and secure app, 24 hours a day!
• Check account balances
• Review transaction history
• Transfer between accounts
• Make loan payments
• Pay bills through Bill Pay
• Locate branches and Co-op network ATMs
• Contact us- an email or call is just a tap away!
• Community Focus Federal CU Mobile Banking is protected with SSL encryption, the same security protection used when logging into online banking from a web browser on a computer.
• Password and security questions are required to login.
• Inactivity time-out period.
• If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, you can quickly deactivate access to your account by logging into online banking using a computer and changing your password. You may also contact Community Focus Federal Credit Union during normal business hours at 800.526.7328 to change your password.
• Never store passwords on your smartphone. It’s always best to commit these security details to memory and not record them anywhere this includes applications that remember them automatically.
• Do not download applications from untrusted sources – Only use Apps from the approved Android Marketplace. Criminals use infected documents and applications to spread their malware and compromise victims’ smartphones. Never open an attachment or download an application from a person or website that you don’t know or have doubts about.
You must be a current Community Focus Federal Credit Union member and signed up as an active user of Community Focus Federal Credit Union Online Banking (eTeller). Before you can begin paying bills with your mobile device, you must be a registered user of Community Focus Federal Credit Union’s Online Bill Pay. To sign up for online banking and online bill pay, visit www.communityfocusfcu.org using a web browser. There is no charge from Community Focus Federal Credit Union for this app or its use, however messaging and data rates may apply from your cellular provider.
Tags: credituni, credit uni, password focus, southern security federal credit union.