When you visit the site, it will ask you three questions (it will offer multiple-choice responses):
1. "What kind of card are you looking for?"
2. "How do you plan to use your card?"
3. "What are you most interested in?"
Then, the site will offer up a list of cards that may fit your criteria. On the list, you'll see the expected net annual rewards you'd receive, the reward rate, the annual fee, and the current signing promo. You can also read testimonials from people who use each card.
Once you start searching for your card, you can fill in a bit more information about yourself... such as your credit score and your average monthly bill. But don't worry... You never enter your name, so everything is private.
Go ahead and download the app.
You will surely find the credit card that suits your situation. If you are still unsure, I have added tonnes of articles on credit card tips, credit repair and personal finance information. I will continue to add to them as I find more.
Stay motivated to manage your financial affairs properly with this app.
v1.02 update includes:
1. More helpful articles added on the following topics:
i) Credit Card Tips
ii) Personal Finance
iii) Credit Repair
iv) Personal Bankruptcy
2. App color theme
3. Travel blog to help travelers tackle the common stress factors associated with holiday travel: parking and transportation, amenities and navigating through airport terminals.