500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By makiczar
Simply open and edit your GnuCash file. No need to import/export.
It is designed for daily and personal use to quickly view and input transactions. You can use any of the currency supported in GnuCash such as Dollar, Yen, Euro, Won, etc.
- Read and write a GnuCash file in sqlite3 format
- Edit and add transactions of 1-to-1 and 1-to-many splits(*)
- Search and delete all patterns of transactions
- Basic inference to select accounts based on history
- Permission of Internet access is not required
- Show account list with balance
- Sort by transaction date or edit date
- [Experimental] Import conflicted copy
- [Experimental] Import transactions on Japanese Suica/Felica card via NFC (by Domburi Cash NFC Plugin)
1) 3rd-party application of file explorer such as
ES File Explorer
ASTRO File Manager
2) Existing GnuCash file
The following types of transactions are supported:
- Income increase
- Expense increase
- Move assets (pair of asset increase & decrease)
- Refinance (pair of debt increase & decrease)
- Borrow (pair of asset increase and debt increase)
- Payback (pair of asset decrease and debt decrease)
- Income incerase
- Expense increase
- Asset increase
- Asset decrease
- Debt increase
- Debt decrease
Any other transactions are shown as "Other" in the timeline.
Check the following URL for known issues and details of limitations:
- This is a beta version. Back up your GnuCash file before opening it.
- UI of the latest release can be different from the screenshots.
Support site (Change logs, Downloads of previous versions):
Tags: domburi cash, domburi cash source code, gnucash dollar signs, gnucash dropbox, gnucash for android.
Recently changed in this version:
[0.10.1 - 2013-05-19]
Show account list with balance. * Uninstall old version of Domburi Cash before update *
[0.9.4 - 2013-05-18]
Fix a bug that dialog contents of 1-to-many splits were not reflected.
Improve performance of timeline.
[0.9.2 - 2013-05-08]
Show technical details when failed to open file.
[0.9.1 - 2013-05-06]
Show link to NFC plugin in options menu (Action Bar enabled devices)