Find accurate values for used items donated to charity and boost your charitable tax deduction. Most of our customers save $200 or more in taxes by itemizing their donations. Protect yourself with the documentation that the IRS wants to see!
****With a FREE basic account, you can enter up to $500 in item donations using our eBay Values database. Once you reach this limit you can still view and print your donation entries. You can always add your own custom-created item values, money, and mileage donations. To continue using the eBay database of values, you can upgrade to a paid membership through an in-app purchase.****
Highlights include …
• Track item, cash, and mileage donations to charities
• eBay® database of 100,000+ values for new and used items (successful auctions)
- Find the items you donated, not just a small list of clothes and household goods
- Create your own custom item values if you want
• Choose from 5 condition levels and values to maximize your charitable deduction
• Tax savings calculator with running total as you add entries
• Automatically sync with your CharityDeductions.com account
• PDF reports to send to your tax professional or print for your files
- Too much of a hassle to research the value of each item? We’ve done all the work for you! This is like having Blue Book values for used stuff!
- Nervous about guessing at the values? Most guesses are way too low leaving money on the table. Claim the correct value with confidence.
- Nervous about getting audited? We are as well, but know that IRS auditors have reviewed…and accepted…our valuation method in real audits!
* CharityDeductions.com™ began in 2003 as the first web-based valuation software for charitable donations.
* Licensed eBay® Market Data provider of completed successful auction values
* Partnerships and integrated with CompleteTax® and TaxBrain™ online tax preparation software.
* Featured in ABC's Good Morning America, the WSJ Sunday, and the Pacific Coast Business Times
Completely rewritten. If you have version 1, you need to uninstall it manually.