from CharityDeductions.com where your donations are worth more than you think!
Find accurate values for used items donated to charity and boost your charitable tax deduction. Most of our customers save $200 or more in taxes by itemizing their donations. Protect yourself with the documentation that the IRS wants to see!
****With a FREE basic account, you can enter up to $500 in item donations using our eBay Values database. Once you reach this limit you can still view and print your donation entries. You can always add your own custom-created item values, money, and mileage donations. To continue using the eBay database of values, you can upgrade to a paid membership through an in-app purchase.****
Highlights include …
• Track item, cash, and mileage donations to charities
• eBay® database of 100,000+ values for new and used items (successful auctions)
- Find the items you donated, not just a small list of clothes and household goods
- Create your own custom item values if you want
• Choose from 5 condition levels and values to maximize your charitable deduction
• Tax savings calculator with running total as you add entries
• Automatically sync with your CharityDeductions.com account
• Store photos of your donations for tax and audit documentation
• PDF reports to send to your tax professional or print for your files
- Too much of a hassle to research the value of each item? We’ve done all the work for you! This is like having Blue Book values for used stuff!
- Nervous about guessing at the values? Most guesses are way too low leaving money on the table. Claim the correct value with confidence.
- Nervous about getting audited? We are as well, but know that IRS auditors have reviewed…and accepted…our valuation method in real audits!
* CharityDeductions.com™ began in 2003 as the first web-based valuation software for charitable donations.
* Licensed eBay® Market Data provider of completed successful auction values
* Partnerships and integrated with CompleteTax® and TaxBrain™ online tax preparation software.
* Featured in ABC's Good Morning America, the WSJ Sunday, and the Pacific Coast Business Times
Tags: charitable deductions log
from 3 reviews