500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
Also in : Cars
- Add accounts and currency
- Manage your personal expenses, projects, financial data, etc.
- Actions preset
- Stats and graphs
- Sober layout
- Cloud-sync not available yet
Handwallet is a comprehensive expense manager for Android
We're living times of austerity and budget control. For this reason, tools to help us to track all our expenses, loans and incomes become a must. Handwallet is a simple yet comprehensive expense manager that helps you to avoid discrepancy in amounts.
First off you need to add accounts: there's no need to add any card number, just name your credit card account, bank account, etc. in order to know where to charge expenses and incomes. Actually, besides accounts, you can add persons, projects, financial data, and many more. Once done you can start add actions: expenses, incomes, loans, savings and add new at your whim. Set the amount, date and how it was paid (this is where you select the account you introduced) and the currency. From advanced settings you can add pictures and comments.
This new action will be added to a list. The app automatically will analyse them and give you back stats of your expenses and incomes. This way you can check in what you're spending more money and if it fits with your preferences. Detailed budget control means efficiency. Let Handwallet improve your efficiency.
This is just a summary, there are lots of action to perform. Don't drop it because of its sober layout, check it out deeply and you'll get plenty satisfied. Its only flaw is that its cloud-sync option isn't available yet. Despite of that, the apps is highly recommendable.
"HandWallet Expense Manager" is an award-winning app for finance management: Balance your account, control your spending, plan budget, track expense and income and avoid over-draft.
• FREE for home users
• Manage your cash flow, checking, credit cards, e-wallet or giftcard
• Interactive graphical charts of your expense and income
• Voice recognition! Record your expense without typing (Expense Tracker Recorder)
• Save you time: more than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Multiple accounts
• Multiple currencies. Exchange rates manager - automatically online exchange rates
• Money manager - travel abroad and manage all expense in your home currency!
• Can link each transaction to categories (what is the expense?), location (where did this expense took place?), persons (who did the expense?) or projects (to what activity this expense is related?)
• Budgeter - Plan budget for each category, person or project
• Let you attach images, documents or voice memo
• EXCLUSIVE! Payment manager and credit card manager - calculate the exact payments in your credit card according to your "grace period" and "due day". You will never be surprised again
• EXCLUSIVE! Loans manager - calculate the interest and linkage on your mortgage or loans
• EXCLUSIVE! Consumption manager - manage your expense by consumption. If you pay for something for the whole year show in the chart only the relevant part for each month!
• Personal accountant. Business users can track invoices, receipts, delivery notes and VAT
• Business users can manage different worlds: one for their business and one for their home
• Manage expense anytime anywhere - internet connection not required
• Personal Finance management: personal / family calculator.
• Advanced search options to find a transaction bill invoice or expenditure
• Backup & restore
• Let you share your information to FaceBook, Twitter, Google and other social networks
• Online help within the app
• Fast, reliable & secured. Password protection
• Ahead of any other free app : Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Daily Money and others
And much more..
Why to use an expense manager / expense tracker?
Because tracking expenses and personal finance on a daily basis will give you control of your financial life, help you to be organized and pay bills, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use "HandWallet Expense Manager"?
Because it's the best expense manager app. And because we are creating expense manager and personal finance accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start?
Download the app for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example Bank of America, credit card visa or electronic wallet.
Then press the menu button and log your first expense.
How to manage budget?
Select the "data" tab and then categories. Select your category, for example "car expense". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget, mix budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.
How to see a bar or pie graph of your expense?
Press the "analyst" tab. Then select the category, for example "car expense" and the period.
You can switch between expenses and budget by using the icon at the left.
This app includes ads. Your expense or any other information you manage is NOT shared with anyone including the ad provider.
Hand Wallet Expense Manager supports most languages in store (including French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) and many more.
**** We lately face a lot of FAKED and HATE reviews (and many 1/2/3 stars rating) done by FAKED users as if the information was gone or the app crashed. These are all lies - so far there is not even one real case of data lost.****
v2.60 - Nov 06, 2013
- Sorts added.
- HandWallet can now add a transaction based on SMS sent from a bank, credit card company or a family member (Still on beta stage. press "Options" + "Extras" inside the app).
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
It's exactly what I was looking for. Let's me keep a track of all my expense and loans
Very good app.
Very good app. Helps to track expense and income. This is for sure the best expense manager.
Easy to use. Enogh tool and report for manage individual expense
App is good. Reports could have been better.
נוחה לשימוש, ועוזרת מאוד