10 - 50 downloads
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to get the hang of it
- Basic tool for average users
- Backup and exporting tools
- Dropbox integration
- Sober design
- Not pro accounting tools
+ By Rahul Dhumal
Expense Tracker makes easier keeping track of your personal incomes, expenses and budgets
Get on board the "Quantified Self" trend. The one that is making us more efficient people, from workout to housing. Expense Tracker is a simple app that helps you keep an eye at your home economy. In a really intuitive way, you can add accounts and customize (currency, name, description, initial amount). Add as many accounts as you need and then start adding expenses, incomes and monthly/yearly budgets to it. Any movement in your account will be tracked to give you some insights on what you are spending more money in and how your balance and savings evolve through time.
Thus, you can see reports and charts featuring expenses' and incomes' categories that will help you manage your resources properly. In fact, having deep knowledge on what you do with your money is the best way to avoid unnecessary leaks. That's what Expense Tracker helps you to do.
Set in a minimalist yet intuitive interface, you will find quite easy adding expenses, incomes and design budget and get reports. It comes with some extra features such as export data to Dropbox or e-mail it as .xls, add recurring payments and backup/restore personal database.
In a nutshell, Expense Tracker is a handy tool to manage your accounts which will surely fit average users. It falls short though if you are looking for professional accounting tools.
You can also generate printable reports in excel spreadsheets which can be mailed to your personal id from within the app itself.
You got multiple devices? No problem, you can explicitly sync those using Drop-box. Some of the additional key features* are listed below:
* View spending trends – the breakup of your expenses in a readable chart
* Supports multiple accounts on the same device.
* Compare expenses – this will give you report of category-wise comparison of 2 consecutive months. [very helpful to track expense pattern as compared to previous month]
* Daily , Monthly and Yearly tracking with Income/Expense toggle
* Income , Expense and Savings are shown on the summary window with easily readable graph.
* Account statement – Conventional bank statement capturing your all the activities at an account level.
* Printable excel reports – Generates printable excel spreadsheets which can be mailed from your device to your person mail id or share it with your spouse.
* Dropbox support – Supports multiple devices & synchronizes each one of those with their respective Dropbox copies.
* Customization categories – Allows custom categories for income & expense as per your needs. You can add/update/delete as many categories & subcategories as you want.
* Recurring payments – A powerful feature to automate routine fixed payments [Daily,Weekly,Bi-Weekly, Monthly]
* Provision for editing date of income and expense while entering transactions.
* All your personal and accounting information stored in your local device and your Dropbox account and nobody can access your device & accounts except you, so it is 100% secure.
* Setting goals for budgets to control expenses – supports monthly & yearly budgets
* Password protect data – Allows setting pin to protect your data & maintain privacy
* And many more…
It is highly recommended to get hands on with the trial version [31 days] , before you purchase your own copy!
*Please note this app currently does NOT support small screen handsets.
Tags/Keywords: daily expense tracker, expensify, daily expense manager, income tracker, income calculator, mobile banking, savings account, checking account,expense log, household budget, family budget, financial planner, smart financial calculator, accounting, finance, accounting software,money, money saving app, money saver, easy money, pocket money, ledger, page once, mint, book keeping, book keeper, mobile expense tracker, mobile money app, cashbook,mobile money manager, daily expense tracking, daily money management, tools for money lover, Period Tracker, Period Calendar / Tracker, Expense Tracker, Expense Tracker Recorder, Salary Manager, Salary Tracker, Salary management,expense manager, expense management, expense tracker, money manager, personal money manager, savings tracker, saving money, finance, finance manager, personal finance, financisto-o, personal finance manager, personal finance management, personal money management, budget manager, budget tracker, spending tracker,money manager,smart money,expense tracker,expense manager.
Release version 1.3.2
# Currency denomination/precision point fix for various currencies especially Baharain Dinar, Kuwait dinar etc.
# Bug fixed for floating point calculations on Summary screen.
# Cosmetic fixes for Medium density devices.
Previous version 1.3.1
# Cosmetic changes for Extreme high density devices like Note3, Xperia Z ultra, etc.
# Minor bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!