1. Add Expenses
- A simple way to add expense related details.
- Every expense can be categorized for tracking purposes.
2. View Expenses
- A tab based UI that helps you view your expenses for a single day/week/month/year.
- It also helps you navigate between multiple days/weeks/months/years for better comparison and analysis.
- You can sort expenses in ascending or descending order.
- You can also narrow down the display results by filtering on specific category or mode of payment.
- Continuous totaling helps you analyse the amount you spent on different combinations.
3. Configure Monthly Budget.
- Expenses also keeps track of the budget allotted per month.
- It enables you to keep track of the difference between budget amount and actual amount spent in that month.
4. Expense Categories.
- Expenses comes with a list of pre-defined categories.
- These categories can be updated.
- New categories can also be added.
5. Home Screen Widget
- Daily and monthly expenses on the home screen
- Ability to add and view expense directly from home screen.
For support/Feedback/upgrades please contact email@example.com
Tags: app that lists expenses, scan item and add to list of expenses.
Added home screen widget
Added option to move application to SD card
Added Support for Jelly Bean