fairPay Lite - Share Expenses
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
If you pay together with others, track and share payments with others, this App is for you!
You go holiday with friends? Somebody pays the fuel for the group, an other pays the drinks for some people in the group.....and at the end, no one knows how to share the costs?
Preparing for a party, and everyone pays some part of it....but you want to share equally and fairly?
Use fairPay! A simple, reliable and clever Application.
You just enter the numbers, and all the mathematics is done by fairPay.
Create a new budget, enter the persons who share the payments, and log the payments when someone pays.
The rest is done by the fairPay!
Calculates and smartly optimizes the debts, the result can be even sent via email.
* Unlimited budgets handling
* Auto save/load: just continue where you stopped
* Easy, fast, friendly usage, nice graphics
* Result is immediately visible on the screen, but can be sent via email as a report as well
* High level, smart debt optimization:
* removing chain and circular debts
* rearranging debts to have the less number of transfers at the end
* optimize the have the less amount of money to transfer at the end
* Persons view: current balance and paid/debt summary
* Payments view: all payment grouped by the payer
* Summary view: eye-blink fast calculation and optimized results on your mobile, and possible to share on email
If you have any suggestions, can help to translate to your language, or found any bugs, please contact:
*** NOTE ***
This is the free lite version of the fairPay.
It has all the features as the full version, but two limitations:
-the maximum number of persons to add to a budget is 3
-the maximum number of payments to add to a budget is 6
If you need more, please buy the full version of fairPay from the market, to support further development.
Tags: share expenses.
What's new in 1.2.0?
-show total payments per person and per budget (see Payments Tab and the Email Report)
-new light theme
What's new in 1.1.1?
-new language: German
What's new in 1.1?
-add landscape layout support for the main screens
-support move to sd card
-new languages Turkish, France, Dutch, Spanish
-support decimals when entering payments (e.g: 20,55)