FCB Mobile Deposit
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By First Commonwealth Bank - PA
- Users must enroll for Mobile Deposit at https://www.fcbanking.com/banking/onlineapplication/mrdc/mrdc.asp to enable this application. During enrollment you will be able to select your username and password and indicate the accounts you wish to access via this application.
- To qualify, you must have an active checking or savings account which is in good standing and have had a relationship with First Commonwealth for at least 30 days prior to enrolling.
- Checks must be endorsed – “For Mobile Deposit Only”. You must sign the check within the endorsement area as well.
- The maximum dollar amount for a single check is $2,500. The maximum dollar amount that can be deposited in any calendar month is $5,000. Deposits exceeding these thresholds will be adjusted or deleted the day they are submitted and an adjustment notice will be provided the following business day.
- If your mobile deposit is completed prior to 7:45 PM EST on any business day, you will receive next business day credit on your account for the deposit. Your deposit will appear within online banking and mobile banking the next business day as well. Please note all deposits are subject to review and/or final approval by the Bank.
Tags: droid and first commonwealth bank mobile deposit, mobil check deposi at first commonwealth, first commonwealth bank mobile deposit, first commonwealth forgot mobile deposit password, first commonwealth mobile deposit.