With First Commonwealth Bank Mobile Deposit, you can deposit checks into your First Commonwealth account simply by taking a picture of the front and back of the check with your mobile device. FCB Member FDIC.
- Users must enroll for Mobile Deposit at https://www.fcbanking.com/banking/onlineapplication/mrdc/mrdc.asp to enable this application. During enrollment you will be able to select your username and password and indicate the accounts you wish to access via this application.
- To qualify, you must have an active checking or savings account which is in good standing and have had a relationship with First Commonwealth for at least 30 days prior to enrolling.
- Checks must be endorsed – “For Mobile Deposit Only”. You must sign the check within the endorsement area as well.
- The maximum dollar amount for a single check is $2,500. The maximum dollar amount that can be deposited in any calendar month is $5,000. Deposits exceeding these thresholds will be adjusted or deleted the day they are submitted and an adjustment notice will be provided the following business day.
- If your mobile deposit is completed prior to 7:45 PM EST on any business day, you will receive next business day credit on your account for the deposit. Your deposit will appear within online banking and mobile banking the next business day as well. Please note all deposits are subject to review and/or final approval by the Bank.
Tags: first commonwealth mobile deposit , first commonwealth mobile deposit problems , first commonwealth bank mobile deposit , droid razr mobile deposit problems with first commonwealth bank , first commonwealth forgot mobile deposit password , fcb 2 check device ap , droid and first commonwealth bank mobile deposit , mobil check deposi at first commonwealth