This app provides quick access to the latest financial news from multiple sources.
News is aggregated from popular US business news websites. The app is unique as it covers a diverse range of finance news including top business stories, sharemarkets, investing ideas, economics (jobs reports, GDP numbers, PMIs & Consumer confidence announcements), global business news, currency and commodities news.
- Top Stories (top business news).
- Market Data and Stock Quotes.
- Market News (latest sharemarket news).
- Investment Ideas (includes investment strategies, share picks, hot stocks and more).
- Economics News (latest economic announcements, Government and Policy news).
- Company News (breaking company news including earnings reports).
- Money News (latest personal finance news).
- Commodities News (includes Gold, Silver, Copper, Oil and iron ore related news)
- Currency News (includes latest news on US dollar and other major currencies).
- Global News (latest international finance news).
This free Finance News App aims to provide links to all the latest finance news in one fast, user friendly application. We have picked our favorite sources which we believe provide the best Finance news for you to access on your android mobile/tablet.
Website sources include www.yahoo.com (Yahoo! Finance), www.reuters.com (reuters), CNBC.com (CNBC), huffington post (www.huffingtonpost.com), CNN money (www.cnn.com), Financial Times (www.ft.com), dailyfinance (www.dailyfinance.com), MSM Money (money.msn.com) & business Insider (www.businessinsider.com).
The information in this application is general in nature, and does not take into account any individual's financial situation, needs or objectives. The content of the application are solely for informational purpose and do not imply, directly or indirectly, any investment, legal, accounting, tax advice and/or a representation that any investment or strategy is suitable or appropriate to a person’s specific circumstances.
Please seek independent advice before you make any financial decision.
MRRR Apps accepts no liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of the use of this application.
Also, this application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.
Tags: finance news radio