******* WARNING *******
My RPN Calc 2 is the successor of this calculator with many more functions like SOLVE, INTEG, Gauss integers, etc. It is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.lsrodier.android.calculator2.
My RPN calculator is a scientific and financial calculator inspired by the Hewlett-Packard HP-10C series pocket calculators of the 80s, most notably the HP 12C and HP 11C models.
These software version has borrowed the RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) and the look&feel of those calculators. It features classical 4 operations, logarithms, statistics, financial,and macros for easy programming.
Its unique magenta L key allows switching from one layout to another, thus saving space on small displays like smartphones without compromising usability.
Support for gestures allows switching from one keyboard to another by swiping left or right, and a light swipe up or down on a key executes the associated f or g function, without any need to actually press the f or g key.
See the web pages of the application at http://calc.lsrodier.net for complete keys description and samples.
My RPN calculator is compatible with all devices running Android 2.1 and up and supports both horizontal and vertical orientations. It does however requires a device with a minimum screen resolution of 320x480 (or 480x320 according to orientation). Note that tablet screens 1280x800 are properly managed.
Summary of the main functions:
* RPN input
* Portrait/landscape and multi-resolution layouts
* Gesture support for extended/simplified inputs
* Arithmetic functions (+, -, x, /, 1/x, +/-, etc)
* Percentages (+, -, variation, total)
* Unit conversions (temperatures, distances, etc)
* Macros for simple programming tasks
Summary of the main statistical functions:
* 1- and 2-variable statistics
* Sums (Σx, Σx2, Σy, Σy2, Σxy)
* Mean, weighted mean, standard deviation
* Linear regression
* Correlation coefficient
* Linear estimation
* Statistical registers table
Summary of the financial functions:
* Simple and compound interests
* Cash flow analysis (NPV, IRR)
* Depreciation (SL, DB, SOYD)
* Financial registers table
Tags: hp10c series , hp 11c , rpn calculator widget , coefficient of variation in finance calculator , lorent rodier calculator , rpn calculator , hp financial calculator , hp 11c calculator , rpn scientific calculator