Manage your finances on the go with our free First Central Bank Mobile Banking app powered by Checknology℠. Track your daily spending, deposit checks, transfer funds, set alerts, make payments, find the nearest location and more, 24/7, from your smartphone or tablet.
Mobile Banking Features
• Full-Featured, Free Money Manager – Access to the same great features available in Online Banking. Track your spending, create budgets, set alerts and goals, monitor your cash flow and more! View all of your financial accounts in on location, even those from other financial institutions.
• Free Mobile Check Deposit† - Save unnecessary trips to the bank and deposit checks into your personal or business, checking or savings accounts. We’ll automatically capture the picture of your check. If you’ve tried depositing your check before and had issues, we’ve fixed those bugs!
• Free Bill Pay with eStatements† – Add and edit payees, make payments, set up recurring payments and more! Save on stamps and never miss a payment. Plus with eStatements, view up to seven years of account history in one convenient location.
• Add and Edit Travel Notifications – Notify us at least one business day in advance of your expected travel date and we’ll monitor transactions out of your normal usage and you’ll avoid the possibility of your card being declined while traveling.
• Free Text Banking† – Receive quick balance and account history updates, and make transfers via text message.
• Free Alerts† – Create and manage text alerts for spending limits, balance thresholds, goal progress, check clearance, direct deposit notification, and more!
• Manage your loans, transfer funds, notify us of upcoming travel, find the nearest bank and ATM locations, and more!
† Data and text rates for your mobile carrier may apply.
^ Text Banking is not available on tablet devices.
Tags: first central bank apps , first central bank logo , bank apps central bank , first central bank , apps for first central bank , first central bank apps to , mobile apps for central banks , apps first central bank