First Citizens Digital Banking gives you a powerful, comprehensive set of mobile banking tools that work across all your devices – mobile phone, tablet, and computer. Log in from your Android device quickly and securely using touch ID or a 4-digit PIN. To enable this feature, go to Profile and Preferences and then Log In Preferences. First Citizens Digital Banking helps you:
• View your complete financial picture by linking all your accounts (even those with other financial institutions), track spending patterns, create budgets, understand your net worth and manage expenses, all in one place
• Deposit checks from your mobile device
• Pay bills, make internal transfers, and pay other First Citizens customers
• Send money to anyone through Pay People (consumer only)
• Transfer funds to accounts you have at other financial institutions (consumer only)
• Set up domestic and international wire transfers or ACH payments (business only)
• Manage your credit and debit card accounts easily and quickly with our Manage Cards feature - change your PIN, report upcoming travel, freeze or unfreeze a card, report a stolen card and more (consumer only)
• Provide multi-user access - customize and designate access to employees who are helping manage the company's finances (business only)
• Receive account and security alerts via text or email
• Access your checking, savings and credit card statements faster and more securely
About First Citizens Bank:
Founded in 1898 and headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., First Citizens Bank provides banking and financial services to consumer and business clients through a network of over 600 ATMs and more than 550 branches in 20 states. For more information, visit firstcitizens.com. First Citizens Bank. Forever First®.
Fees: First Citizens does not charge fees to download or access First Citizens Digital Banking, including the First Citizens mobile banking app or First Citizens Text Banking. Mobile carrier fees may apply for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information. Fees may apply for use of certain services in First Citizens Digital Banking.
Copyright © 2016. First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Tags: first citizens , tablet app, first citizens bank, north carolina , first citizin bank of texas mobile check deposit