Headquartered in Columbia, S.C., First Citizens serves customers in South Carolina and Georgia through an extensive network of branches and ATMs. Visit our website at FirstCitizensonline.com for more information.
First Citizens Mobile Banking provides you FAST, SECURE and FREE* access to your accounts from your Android Mobile Device, anytime, anywhere. First Citizens Mobile Banking helps you:
• Check your account balances
• View recent account activity
• View check images
• Deposit checks from your mobile device*
• Pay People via Popmoney by securely sending money using a mobile number or email address
• View and pay bills
• Transfer money between accounts at First Citizens
• Locate branches and ATMs using GPS or search criteria
• Call our Customer Contact Center
*Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply, Refer to firstcitizensonline.com for more details.
To use First Citizens Mobile Banking**, follow these steps:
4) Download this app
5) Login to the app using your First Citizens online banking user ID and password
6) Begin banking through your Android mobile device.
**Note: You must have a First Citizens personal or small business account with an online banking user ID and password. Don’t have a First Citizens online banking account? Give us a call at 888-612-4444 to open an account now.
First Citizens Mobile Banking safeguards your personal financial information by using a variety of best-practice security features, including:
• Secure logon with user ID and password
• Security questions to verify your identity and make certain payments
• Advanced encryption technology
• Partial or “masked” account numbers
• Automatic session timeout
Have questions or need help? Contact First Citizens by phone at 888-612-4444, or visit FirstCitizensonline.com/mobile.
First Citizens does not charge fees to download or use First Citizens Mobile Banking. Other standard account fees may apply. Your mobile carrier may charge for data and text message usage. Check with your carrier for more information.
Copyright © 2013, First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Tags: first citizens bank app freezing , why dont frist citizens app work on my