Using FNBApp, First National Bank Alaska’s free* consumer mobile banking application, you can manage your money anytime, anywhere—from your mobile device! FNBApp is a fast and secure way for First National Bank Alaska consumer customers to check balances, view account activity, pay bills and make transfers between accounts. FNBApp is available 24/7.
Mobile banking transmissions are protected by robust 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
Login to FNBApp and you can undertake a full range of banking activities conveniently and securely, including the following:
VIEW ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
- View account available balances, recent transactions and pending deposits
- Detailed transaction history, including date, location, amount, and more—just like using online banking
- Transfer money between FNBA accounts
- Schedule payments and pay bills—right from your mobile device
- If you’re already a Bill Pay customer, the payees you have already set up using the online version of Bill Pay are automatically available for use in the FNBApp mobile Bill Pay.
- Find First National branch locations using your current location or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of branches with the address and distance from your current location.
Alaskan-owned and operated since 1922, First National proudly meets the financial needs of Alaskans with ATMs and 30 branches in 18 communities throughout the state.
For more information about Alaska's largest locally-owned bank and mobile banking using the FNBApp, visit www.FNBAlaska.com, email Customer.Service@FNBAlaska.com, or call 777-4FNB (4362) from Anchorage/Eagle River, or 1-800-856-4FNB (4362) from other communities/Canada. First National Bank Alaska is an equal housing lender and member of FDIC.
Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with First National Bank Alaska’s mobile banking. At this time, FNBApp is designed for consumer customer use only.
*Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
Tags: how to make a money transfer online fnb alaska , first national bank , 8008564fnb