It is a companion application for GnuCash for the desktop and enables flexible tracking of expenses on-the-go which can be exported to the Open Financial eXchange (OFX) format or QIF format.
The following features are currently supported:
- Create multiple accounts and transactions
- Import your GnuCash (desktop) accounts and transactions.
- Double-entry accounting with multiple-splits support
- Nested account hierarchy
- Homescreen widget for quick access to your accounts
- Export your transactions in QIF or OFX format
- Save your transactions to Google Drive, SkyDrive, Dropbox etc
*NOTE* that the app does not offer full compatibility with GnuCash for the desktop. You cannot synchronize between the desktop app and this one. But you can import your accounts and transactions (only) from GnuCash XML files.
Tags: sincronizzare gnucash, t2expense pro, gnucash, gnucash companion, gnu cash 1.2.2, how to import gnu accounts in the gnucash, gnu cash, t2expensemoney manager for desktop, gnucash autorepeat, gnucash на русском.
- Fixed: crash when upgrading from v1.3.x to 1.5.x
- Lots of performance improvements in app loading and computing balances
- Select default currency upon first run of application
- Creating account hierarchy uses the user currency preference
- Support for reading compressed GnuCash XML files.
- Set a passcode lock to restrict access to the application
- Export a separate QIF file for each currency in use
- Numerous bug fixes