It is a companion application for GnuCash for the desktop and enables flexible tracking of expenses on-the-go which can be exported to the Open Financial eXchange (OFX) format.
The following features are currently supported:
- Create multiple accounts and transactions
- Import your GnuCash (desktop) account structure.
- Double-entry accounting
- Nested accounts
- Add a homescreen widget for quick access to your accounts
- Export your transactions in OFX format
- Save your transactions to Google Drive, SkyDrive, Dropbox etc
*NOTE* that the app does not offer full compatibility with GnuCash for the desktop.
It cannot open your GnuCash (for desktop) XML files with this app. But you can import your GnuCash account structure into the app. The account structure is gotten from the desktop app with File -> Export -> Export Accounts
Tags: sincronizzare gnucash, t2expensemoney manager for desktop, gnucash, gnucash на русском, gnu cash 122, gnucash autorepeat, t2expense pro, gnu cash screenshots, gnucash companion.
- Adds support for searching account list
- Improves autocomplete feature by not copying the time from old transactions
- Fixes bugs causing crashes on app start
- Added support for detecting placeholder accounts during import
- Use full qualified account names in account selection spinners
- Loads complete transaction as a template when the autocomplete suggestion is selected