It is a companion application for GnuCash for the desktop and enables flexible tracking of expenses on-the-go which can be exported to the Open Financial eXchange (OFX) format.
The following features are currently supported:
- Create multiple accounts and transactions
- Import your GnuCash (desktop) accounts and transactions.
- Double-entry accounting with multiple-splits support
- Nested account hierarchy
- Homescreen widget for quick access to your accounts
- Export your transactions in OFX or QIF format
- Save your transactions to Google Drive, SkyDrive, Dropbox etc
*NOTE* that the app does not offer full compatibility with GnuCash for the desktop. You cannot synchronize between the desktop app and this one. But you can import your accounts and transactions (only) from uncompressed GnuCash XML files.
Tags: sincronizzare gnucash, gnucash, gnu cash 122, t2expense pro, gnu cash screenshots, t2expensemoney manager for desktop, gnucash autorepeat, gnucash на русском, gnu cash, gnucash companion.
- Multiple splits per transaction (including an all-new split editor)
- Automatic backup (to SDCARD/gnucash/backups) before any delete operations.
- Option to save opening account balances before delete
- Fixed computation of account balances
- New: Importing of transactions from GnuCash XML file (not just accounts like before).
- Use of account-specific labels (instead of generic CREDIT/DEBIT) for transaction type
- Numerous bug fixes