It is a companion application for GnuCash for the desktop and enables flexible tracking of expenses on-the-go which can be exported to the Open Financial eXchange (OFX) format.
The following features are currently supported:
- Create multiple accounts and transactions
- Import your GnuCash (desktop) account structure.
- Double-entry accounting
- Nested accounts
- Add a homescreen widget for quick access to your accounts
- Export your transactions in OFX or QIF format
- Save your transactions to Google Drive, SkyDrive, Dropbox etc
*NOTE* that the app does not offer full compatibility with GnuCash for the desktop.
It cannot open GnuCash (desktop) XML files. But you can import your GnuCash account structure into the app. The account structure is gotten from the desktop app with File -> Export -> Export Accounts
Tags: sincronizzare gnucash, t2expense pro, gnucash, gnu cash 122, t2expensemoney manager for desktop, gnucash на русском, gnu cash screenshots, gnucash autorepeat, gnu cash, gnucash companion.
- Improved: Accounts are now sorted hierarchically
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements
- Mark favorite accounts and quickly access them
- Display different tabs for recent, favorite and all accounts
- Add, view and delete recurring transactions (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Mark accounts as placeholder accounts (cannot contain transactions)
- Set a default transfer account for each account
- Color code accounts and themed account views