It is a companion application for GnuCash for the desktop and enables flexible tracking of expenses on-the-go which can be exported to the Open Financial eXchange (OFX) format or QIF format.
The following features are currently supported:
- Create multiple accounts and transactions
- Import your GnuCash (desktop) accounts and transactions.
- Double-entry accounting with multiple-splits support
- Nested account hierarchy
- Homescreen widget for quick access to your accounts
- Export your transactions in OFX or QIF format
- Save your transactions to Google Drive, SkyDrive, Dropbox etc
*NOTE* that the app does not offer full compatibility with GnuCash for the desktop. You cannot synchronize between the desktop app and this one. But you can import your accounts and transactions (only) from uncompressed GnuCash XML files.
Tags: sincronizzare gnucash, gnucash, gnucash companion, gnu cash 1.2.2, how to import gnu accounts in the gnucash, gnu cash, t2expensemoney manager for desktop, gnucash autorepeat, gnucash на русском, gnu cash screenshots.
- Fixed: Cannot edit transactions when in single-entry mode
- Fixed: Transaction type button sometimes hidden in single-entry mode
- Fixed: Problems saving new transactions from templates
Highlights from version 1.4.0
- Multiple splits per transaction (including an all-new split editor)
- Option to save opening account balances before delete
- New: Importing of transactions from GnuCash XML file (not just accounts like before).