It is a companion application for GnuCash for the desktop and enables flexible tracking of expenses on-the-go which can be exported to the Open Financial eXchange (OFX) format.
The following features are currently supported:
- Create multiple accounts and transactions
- Import your GnuCash (desktop) account structure.
- Double-entry accounting
- Nested accounts
- Add a homescreen widget for quick access to your accounts
- Export your transactions in OFX or QIF format
- Save your transactions to Google Drive, SkyDrive, Dropbox etc
*NOTE* that the app does not offer full compatibility with GnuCash for the desktop.
It cannot open GnuCash (desktop) XML files. But you can import your GnuCash account structure into the app. The account structure is gotten from the desktop app with File -> Export -> Export Accounts
Tags: sincronizzare gnucash, t2expensemoney manager for desktop, gnucash autorepeat, gnucash на русском, gnu cash, gnucash companion, gnucash, gnu cash 122, t2expense pro, gnu cash screenshots.
Reverts the computation of account balances to the way it was before v1.3.2
* Fixed: Editing account modifies the transaction type of transfer transactions
* Fixed: Bug causing double entry transactions not to be considered equal
* Improved: Double-entry accounting is now activated by default
* Improved: Restricted parent/child account hierarchies relationships to those defined by GnuCash accounting
* Improved: German & Dutch translation