10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Sleek and simple UI
- Lots of security features
- Use to pay offline and online
- Send money to friends just with their email address
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Make online and offline payments and send money to friends, instantly
With a sleek and simple UI, Google Wallet is a streamlined service for making online and offline payments and sending money to friends. It also works seamlessly with Google Play, Google Drive and YouTube.
Add a card to Google Wallet. When you’re out shopping, all you have to do is hold your phone near the contactless reader at the checkout. You can also digitize your gift cards and track their balances.
There’s loads of ways to pay online too, including any websites with the "Buy with Google" button. Apart from your credit/debit card, you can also use your Wallet Balance and Google Wallet Card to pay.
Unlike Apple Pay, Google Wallet also lets you send money to, or request money from, your friends. All you need is the recipient’s email address to set up a bank transfer or withdraw from your Wallet Balance.
As you would hope, there’s lots of security features in place, including: fraud monitoring (arguably better than Apple Pay), PIN authorization for purchases and remote-locking if your device is stolen or lost.
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization. If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS. For added security, your Google Wallet PIN is required to unlock your app before each use. If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
Even more ways to make sure you have the money you need, right when you need it:
• Schedule recurring transfers from your bank account to your Google Wallet Balance
• Set Low Balance alerts to make sure that you have the money you need to pay with your Google Wallet
For some reason it wouldn't load my account and I don't know why, pls fix
I love how reliable and quick this is! Apple pay will help permeate it so much! Can't wait
Love this stuff!
Not available for most devices
Love Google Wallet, even if the merchant side is going away. I have had zero problems loading or sending money. I love knowing I can load money instantly and use it for purchases, instead of my debit card. Can't be too careful nowadays.