Google Wallet by Google Inc.
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Sleek and simple UI
- Lots of security features
- Use to pay offline and online
- Send money to friends just with their email address
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Make online and offline payments and send money to friends, instantly
With a sleek and simple UI, Google Wallet is a streamlined service for making online and offline payments and sending money to friends. It also works seamlessly with Google Play, Google Drive and YouTube.
Add a card to Google Wallet. When you’re out shopping, all you have to do is hold your phone near the contactless reader at the checkout. You can also digitize your gift cards and track their balances.
There’s loads of ways to pay online too, including any websites with the "Buy with Google" button. Apart from your credit/debit card, you can also use your Wallet Balance and Google Wallet Card to pay.
Unlike Apple Pay, Google Wallet also lets you send money to, or request money from, your friends. All you need is the recipient’s email address to set up a bank transfer or withdraw from your Wallet Balance.
As you would hope, there’s lots of security features in place, including: fraud monitoring (arguably better than Apple Pay), PIN authorization for purchases and remote-locking if your device is stolen or lost.
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
Google Wallet Videos
• Search tool to easily find transactions right in the app
• Updated receipts that show the merchant and location of each transaction
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Jayne Deacon.
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Turn on and off the flashlight.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Perform I/O operations over NFC (Near Field Communication).
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - android.permission.READ_PROFILE
- - Read the sync settings.
- - Read the sync stats.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the system settings.
- - Change the sync settings.
- - com.google.android.apps.wallet.permission.WALLET_INTERNAL
- - com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 9.0-R206-v12 released on 04/14/15.
- UpdatedNew version 8.0-R190-v25 released on 01/02/15.
- UpdatedNew version 7.0-R188-v14 released on 11/20/14.
- NewApplication reactivated on 07/21/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0-R172-v18-RELEASE released on 07/21/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0-R163-v18-RELEASE released on 05/17/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0-R155-v15-RELEASE released on 04/09/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0-R151-v8-RELEASE released on 02/05/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0-R141-v14-RELEASE released on 11/22/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0-R133-v14-RELEASE released on 10/10/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000000 downloads level reached on 10/06/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0-R133-v9-RELEASE released on 09/18/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6-R96-v16 released on 04/18/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000000 downloads level reached on 03/12/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6-R96-v13 released on 01/29/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5-R81-v4 released on 10/04/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5-R79-v5 released on 09/06/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5-R75-v6 released on 08/31/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 07/11/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on 04/13/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1-R48v4 released on 02/04/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1-R47v1 released on 01/19/12.
- NewFirst appearance on 12/13/11.
Displaying 4 of 23 - show all
Google wallet has made everything easier for me and my clients. The only improvement I'd suggest is invoicing too!!
The whole thing is point less!! If your reading this seriously do not download it! Not satisfied waste of an app. Only downloaded it because i had to!!
Very easy to use.
I don't see any where that I can track my shipments from any where.
Tap & Pay worked great on my GNex because the phone had secure element built-in to the phone. My new LG G2 does not have it in the phone, but it has the SE SIM Card. Unfortunately It doesn't support tap & pay. Wallet needs to check for this type of SIM so all of the features ARE supported!