- Launches Mobile Banking with your Android app. If you are already registered for Internet banking you are able to log in using the same Username and Password.
- Once your device is registered with us, you can logon easily by using a personalised 4-digit access code
- Current and available balances of all accounts
- View most recent transactions
- Personal transfers between accounts
- Third-party and BPay payments to new or existing payees
- Schedule future dated payments
- As secure as Internet banking
- No transaction fees
- Locate your nearest GBS Branch/ATM as well as rediATM and NAB ATMs
- Home loan repayment calculator
- How much can I borrow calculator
- Call or send a message to the Greater
Mobile Banking provides the same level of security as Internet Banking. You should follow the same basic security precautions you do with a personal computer, please read more about Internet Security on the Greater website.
As with Internet Banking, Mobile Banking is fee free. Please be aware however that data charges may be applicable from your mobile service provider.
Tags: the greater building society internet banking logon.
When you're trying to access your money on the go, convenience is king. At The Greater, we understand this, so when our customers asked for an easier way to log on to our Mobile Banking App, we listened, and then got to work.
The result of your feedback? Our App now features the ability to select a unique, personalised 4-digit access code. No more entering a long username and password, no more trying to type on your small mobile keypad.