Guilt Free - Expense Manager
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
This is the Free Version of Guilt.
It's ad supported and much of the App's features aren't working. For a full list of them, please scroll down.
You can buy the full app here: http://goo.gl/x7eOh
With Guilt you can keep an eye on your Expenses in simple and funny way!
With a simple and colorful design, Guilt is perfect to all those who want to keep a track of how much money they spent and where they spent it, even the ones who don't like expense managers.
Unlike other expense managers on the market, Guilt uses a "twist" to help you keep an habit of writing down your expenses: instead of adding your expense with boring categories, add your expense by the Guilt that the expense makes you feel.
After writing down your expenses, you can see how you're spending your money during the Week, Month and Year.
Guilt is also optimized for Phones & 7" Tablets, like the Nexus 7.
You can start using the free version and after you decide to buy the Full App (thanks for that) export and import your expenses. The Paid version also brings Multi-device sync through Dropbox.
Manage your money and see if you are Guilty of spending it where you shouldn't!
What does the full version bring you that the free version doesn't?
- Ads removed
- Ability to choose a different Currency and Date Format other than the System Default
- Expense Summaries by Week, Month & Year and the ability to see this info from another time frame
- Ability to choose a different Date when you create and edit an Expense
- Dropbox Sync (which enables multi-device sync)
- Widgets (Homescreen and Lockscreen)
Tags: guilt, introduction of expense manager.
- Fixed the Force Close on the Nexus 7 on the Add Expense
- Added placeholders to match the Paid Version
- Solved a long time Bug - on Save
- Solved a Bug on Personal Summary on Tablet
- Added the Ad banner on more places (sorry about that)
- Fixed a Bug on Personal Summary's quote
- Free Version introduced
- Database Import/Export added
- Fixed a Bug on the Personal Summary when no Expense is present