Home State Bank
Mobile Banking from your Android Phone!
Mobile banking offers you the ability to view account balances, recent transactions and transfer funds between your accounts. Our mobile banking solution provides you with the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime, anywhere from any mobile phone!
Anyone currently signed up for Online Banking can quickly enroll in Mobile Banking. If you are not signed up for Online Banking, you may go to our webpage at www.homestatebank.com and self enroll. You will need your account number, social security number, birthdate, and email address to enroll.
To sign up for Mobile Banking – while logged into Online Banking, click on “Other Services” and then “Mobile Banking”. Please read through the agreement, to agree to the terms of the agreement click the box to “Accept the Disclaimer” and then click “Submit”. Type in your Mobile Banking Credentials and click “Enroll”. You will receive two texts. It’s easy from here; just follow the directions on your phone and “Welcome to Mobile Banking!”
• Banking via Mobile Banking uses the same security infrastructure as Internet Banking.
• No date or application pages are stored on the mobile device with each page being retrieved on-demand.
• Authentication is session-based using a Mobile Logins, Mobile PIN and the same PassMark (multi-factor authentication) used for Internet Banking to authenticate the user for the duration of their browsing session.
• View account balances on all accounts
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Find the nearest branch or ATM using your device GPS
• Call our Voice Banking service for automated information and Customer Service
Tags: hsb mobile phones , home state bank mobile , home state bank