The Amazing Secret To Creating A Family Budget That Leads You Out Of Debt, Fills Your Savings Accounts, And Escorts You To Your Next Vacation!
Give Me 50 Minutes And I’ll Have You On The Fast Track To A Family Budget That Erases Debt, Starts Piling Up The Savings, And Leaves You With Enough Left Over To Hit Disneyland With The Kids.
Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
* The secret to why we can spend, spend, spend – and never know where the money went.
* How to sit down with bank statements, checking accounts, stock portfolio’s and a list of assets to find out your true financial status.
* 7 types of assets that have real value – that you may not know to include as part of your self worth.
* Why this guide is different than other “budgeting” books.
* 5 main categories of spending that your budget will allow.
* 9 defenses of budgeting to tell your partner if they need convincing.
* 26 simple tricks to help you keep to your budget (without grinding your teeth).
* 12 reasons why starting a family budget will empower you like never before.
* Common reasons why budgets fail. Know what to look out for and you’ll avoid these budget busters
* What most financial advisors will tell you to keep motivated. Hint: It involves something good for you.
* Why it’s important to set one main goal.
* 11 successful characteristics of a family budget that you may want to make sure your budget has (if you want to turn your life around for the better).
* 5 step-by-step actions to take on your way from financial mess to pillar of (wealthy) success.
* 13 common expenses that you may forget to add to your budget if you’re not careful.
* 6 categories to separate your payment information into.
* What to do if your expenses total more than your income.
* How to handle your paycheck strategically to make sure your bills get paid. Hint: This trick is so good, you won’t notice how responsible you are being.
* Why it’s important to splurge every once in a while.
* What does fiscal awareness mean? And why is it the first technique you should start applying.
* The 17 rules to family budgeting. Print these out and post them on your refrigerator.
* 10 important processes creating a budget must provide for.
* 11 secrets to budgeting found deep within the world wide web.
* 14 secret weapons for stopping the reach to your purse or wallet. Tried and tested, these are guaranteed to cut down your spending.
* 11 steps to changing your attitude towards money and turning yourself into a saver instead of a spender (with some fun exceptions).
* The secret to overcoming unforeseen obstacles.
* 10 reasons to stop spending now. (Or else it might be too late.)
* Why you must confront your debt now – and how to do it painlessly.
* 12 steps for curbing your debt.
* 11 dynamite ways to have fun with little to no money. You may have forgotten about these.
* 25 final thoughts of wisdom on family budgeting to keep you moving forward in a positive.
And MUCH More...
Tags: household budgeting and savings , saving account closure application , household budget , home budget manual , free budget manuals , budgets and savings wallpaper , my budget book app user guide , what does fiscal awareness mean? , home budget user guide