by: HSBC Bank Australia Limited • 136
Manage your HSBC bank accounts on your phone, wherever you are in the world.
With HSBC Mobile Banking, you can:
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money across HSBC and other bank accounts
• Pay bills via BPAY to exisiting billers
• Transfer foreign currency with Get Rate
• Send international money transfers via Telegraphic Transfers
• Save and retrieve transfer templates on the go
• Future dated transfers and BPay’s
• Open Term Deposits
• Find your nearest ATM and branch
• View foreign currency rates
• Use foreign currency calculators
• Send and receive secure messages to and from HSBC
• Authorise business banking transactions
• View Home&Away offers near you
In addition, use the built in Country Selector to switch between different HSBC Mobile Banking sites across the globe.
Look out for more updates to come.
HSBC’s Mobile Banking offers you the same level of security as our full Internet Banking service via the use of our Online Security Device and enhanced encryption certificate (EV SSL).
Information about using this application:
Data charges may apply. Please contact your service provider for more information.
Your personal and financial information is stored securely within HSBC’s systems and is not stored on the application itself.
For help using the service, please contact HSBC Customer Service directly on 1300 308 008
Tags: hsbc australia , . , australia hsbc , hsbc australia select british france , hsbc australia apps , hsbc australia france uk business , hsbc au , ukbusiness hsbc , hsbc オーストラリア