Check your balance and the last 6 transactions.
For more functionality and to bank on the go, please download the new 'HSBC Mobile Banking' App.
You can use Fast Balance with all HSBC Bank current accounts where HSBC have provided you with a debit card.
This app is compatible with Android 2.2 and above.
What you can do:
- Check your balance
- View your six latest transactions
- Top-up your mobile phone
Accessing your account is easy. Once you’ve downloaded HSBC Fast Balance and registered your details, all you need do to see your balances is click the HSBC Fast Balance icon, enter your passcode and then select ‘Balance’ from the menu. It's that simple.
You don't have to log on to internet banking or use your Secure Key.
How to register:
1. Download HSBC Fast Balance and accept our terms and conditions
2. Enter your details (you'll need your account information as well as your mobile phone number)
3. Enter your debit card details to link the account to the app.
4. When prompted, enter the activation code we send to your smartphone
5. Create a passcode of between 5 to 8 digits.
That's all there is to it.
Terms and conditions apply.
Tags: hsbc fast balance unable to connect , hsbc fast balance , hsbc fast balance unable to connect galaxy s4 , hsbc fast balance service unavailable , hsbc fast balance not working , hsbc fast balance galaxy s4 , hsbc fast balance htc one , hsbc balanced
from 8.057 reviews