50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By PROFILE Software
Key features include:
- 24/7 access to portfolios’ valuation and asset allocation analysis, accounts’ history and drill-down capabilities
- Intuitive interface for performance display and comparisons with benchmarks for any user-defined period
- Performance break-down analysis to the asset class and instrument level
- Online trading and complete order management at anytime and anywhere
- Real-time position, market data and alerts about portfolios, products, etc
- Clients’ documents, statements, market commentaries and product analytics become accessible on-the-go
- Service for corporate news and marketing campaigns
- Location based services for branches’ and service points’ info
- Quick access buttons to perform actions linked with emails, phone calls and text messages
- Can be integrated to any 3rd-party back-end system, trading platform or market data provider, leveraging its Service Oriented Architecture
- Compliant with the highest security standards in mobile applications’ development
With IMSplus Mobility, as a wealth, asset or investment manager you can:
- Enhance client experience while providing greater convenience and flexibility
- Boost productivity and simplify portfolio management tasks
- Provide tailored services per client segment while improving cost-to-income ratio
- Enable your client-facing staff to focus on building more effective client relationships
- Improve transparency levels and reinforce clients’ trust
PROFILE Software and the mobile application of its flagship investment management platform, IMSplus Mobility, offer an excellent choice: leveraging IMSplus’ rich functionality, modern technology, open architecture and security infrastructure. In addition, IMSplus Mobility enables wealth managers and their clients to have unrestricted access to appropriately authorized data and documents, whenever and wherever needed.
- Enhanced security features
Geo-fencing and lock upon shaking.
- Position details
Average purchase price, Weight of each position based on the portfolio total value.
- R/T Positions
Evaluation displayed in both the security and the portfolio currencies.