1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By ING Nederland
Would you like to transfer money, check your balance or view your transactions? Download the free app for Dutch personal and business accounts. Experience the convenience of secure and quick banking on your mobile or tablet.
• Easily transfer money
• Check your balance instantly
• Use your payment and saving account
• View recent transactions
• Overview of your Creditcard
• Available in English and Dutch
• Log in quickly and securely and pay using the mobile PIN you have chosen
• Use your address book as saved in Mijn ING (internet banking) and /or Mijn ING Zakelijk (business internet banking)
• Easy to use
• Free download
• Make your savings target personal and see your progress
• Display your IBAN, your new international account number.
What do you need?
If you want to use the app for personal banking with ING, you need:
• A Dutch ING payment account
• A personal debit card
• A personal Mijn ING (internet banking) account (note: this includes an ‘and/or’ account)
If you want to use the app for business banking with ING, you need:
• A Dutch ING Zakelijke Rekening (business account) for which you are an authorised signatory
• An individual Mijn ING Zakelijke Rekening (business internet account)
If you forget your log-in codes for Mijn ING (internet banking), you can request new log-in codes at http://mijn.ing.nl or http://mijnzakelijk.ing.nl.
Simple registration and once only
Registration is very simple: after downloading and installing the ING Mobile Banking app, you enter some personal details and follow the steps on your screen. One of these steps is a request for an activation code via Mijn ING (internet banking) or Mijn ING Zakelijke Rekening (business internet account) on your computer. You go through these steps only once and then start using the ING Mobile Banking App immediately. Simply log in using the mobile PIN you have chosen.
More information: http://www.ing.nl/mobile or http://www.ing.nl/zakelijk/mobile
You want to be sure that your banking business is secure, including banking via your mobile device. It is now possible to access your bank account(s) using a secure connection without storing any personal information on your device. The newest version of the app includes new functionalities and complies with the latest security standards. We advise you to always use the most recent version of the app.
Advice on secure banking can be found at: http://www.ing.nl/veiligbankieren
Good to know
We are working constantly to develop useful functionalities for the app, to make it even easier for you to access your daily banking anytime, anywhere.
Tags: 500000 ing screenshot, widget internetbankieren, ing betaalpas card number, rabobank internet bankieren af en bijschrijvingen, instaleren van mobiel bankieren bij nieuwe telefoon, ing app bankieren, nieuwe apps voor mobiele telefoon, anwb creditcard, wwwingnl, kpn rekening bekijken europabank.
What’s new in version 2.2.2?
After downloading version 2.2.1, the Mobile Banking app did not work for some customers. We have been working on a solution and have fixed some problems.
In this update:
• Choose your own daily payment limit for the app (€ 0 - € 5,000 personal or € 0 - € 10,000 business)
• Set your app to instantly show your balance, before logging in (personal)