1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By ING Nederland
Advantages of the app:
• Access your Current account, Savings account, Credit card and Loans at ING whenever and wherever
• Free download
• Easy in use
• Secure with a self-selected mobile PIN
• Ongoing development of handy features
Always your banking affairs at hand
The Mobile Banking App enables you to easily check your balance, transfer money, view your transactions. Besides your Current account, you can check and use your Savings account, Credit card and Loan at ING. For example transferring money to and from your Savings account, access your loan to withdraw money or make overpayments.
What do you need to use the app?
• A Dutch Current account at ING
• Your own debit card
• A personal Mijn ING account (Internet Banking)
Please note: this also applies to joint accounts
• A Dutch Business account at ING and authorization to do payments
• Your personal Mijn ING business account (Internet Banking)
Activating the app
After downloading the Mobile Banking App, you register once to activate the app. To do so, fill in some personal details. After that, confirm your registration in Mijn ING (Internet Banking) with a TAN-code. As soon as you have created your personal PIN, you can start using the app.
Good to know: secure banking
You want to manage your banking affairs securely, also when using your mobile phone or tablet. With the Mobile Banking App you manage your banking affairs with a secure connection and no personal information is saved on your mobile phone or tablet. This is why we advise you to always use the latest version of the app. It always has the latest features and meets current security standards.
Tags: rabobank internet bankieren af en bijschrijvingen, 500000 ing screenshot, widget internetbankieren, ing betaalpas card number, ing be, ingnl/mobiel of ingnl/zakelijk/mobiel, ing app adresboek, lay out ing internet bankieren, ing betaalpas, instaleren van mobiel bankieren bij nieuwe telefoon.
Since the last update, a number of our customers were unable to view their transactions. This has been resolved with this newest version of the app (version 2.3.1).
• View and access your Loans at ING
• Find your own IBAN in your address book
• Easily copy and share your IBAN