by: Fiserv (ORCC) • 1
Interamerican Bank Mobile Access allows you to manage your finances on the go!
FAST, SECURE and FREE* – Mobile Access is available to all Internet Banking users**
• Check Available Balances*** 24/7.
• View Transaction History for checking, savings and credit card accounts.
• Transfer Funds between your Interamerican Bank checking and savings accounts.
• Pay Bills****.
• Contact us via Secure Messaging for support.
Your online banking experience and the security of your personal and financial information are very important to us.
• Mobile Access is protected by 128-bit encryption, just like Interamerican Bank internet banking.
• No personal information is stored on your phone.
• Account number information is not transmitted.
• Transfers and bill payments can only be made to existing accounts/payees.
To enroll and activate Mobile Access, log in to Interamerican Bank Internet banking, select the Account Services tab, click “Mobile Access”, and follow the instructions to activate the mobile banking service.
Visit http://www.interamericanbank.com for further details.
*There is no charge to use Mobile Access from Interamerican Bank, but messaging and data rates from your mobile provider still apply.
**Must be enrolled in Interamerican Bank Internet banking. Not enrolled in Internet banking yet? Visit our web site to get started.
***Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance.
****You must have bill pay previously set up in Internet Banking to use this function.
Keywords: Interamerican, Interamerican Bank, IB, mobile banking, mobile finance, credit union, mobile access
Tags: interamerican bank online billpay