iQuick Debt Payoff
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
** box upload support is now available in premium version.
iQuick Debt Payoff, is a financial calculator and planner that computes payment schedules for multiple loans utilizing roll-down accelerated payment methods.
Use this powerful and user-friendly loan calculator for setting debt elimination plans to become debt free quickly and save thousands of dollars in interest payment.
It lets you to:
- Figure out the best possible plan to pay off credit cards debt while minimizing overall interest.
- Calculate plan based on "Lowest balance first" (default) or "Highest interest first" methods.
- Know which card is costing you the hightest in interest payments.
- Estimate savings by making additional payment each month and determine roll-down accelerated payment plan for multiple credit cards simultaneously.
- Compute full amortization schedule and see snapshot of a loan, including total balance, interest rate, total interest paid, monthly payment etc.
- Save complete payment schedules on external or internal SD memory.
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Compare loans to see which is best. It lets you compare up to 10 loans.
- Email amortization table using SMTP servers (with SSL authentication), such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Export and attach amortization table in CSV format.
- Upload Payment schedules (CSV format) to the box account.
1. Box upload support is only available after premium upgrade.
2. For other loan types, such as Mortgage, see our comprehensive iQuick Calculator Pro.
Keywords: payment calculator, financial planner, payment reminder, amortization schedules, rolldown payments, debt payoff, debt schedules
Tags: iquick debt payoff, debt payoff pro, financial planner, debt payoff planner, debt paydown spreadsheet, debt payoff calculator, debt repayment widget, payoff, debt repayment calculator, embed debt payoff calculator.
- Minor formatting changes for button labels targeting ICS.
- 'Quick View' feature is now available in 'premium version'. Use this to find your Payoff goal.
- Added premium support to upload payment schedules directly to 'box' accounts.