Journey Federal Credit Union
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By iParse, LLC
You must be a member of Journey Federal Credit Union and be registered as an active user of Journey’s online banking/e*Teller service. To use the online bill pay/e*Pay feature, you must also have an e*Pay account. Please note that there is a small fee of $2.50 that will be assessed for using e*Pay unless you are also signed up for e*Statements or are over the age of 60.
Journey Federal Credit Union offers this Mobile Banking App free of charge, however, mobile service providers may assess additional charges.
• Check account balances
• Review transaction history
• View check images
• Transfer funds, including cross transfers
• Make a loan payment
• Pay bills using e*Pay services
• Locate branches, ATMs and CO-OP Network ATMs
• Contact us via phone/email
• Mobile Banking App is protected with the same SSL encryption security features used when accessing your account from a computer web browser.
• Account number, password, and challenge questions are required.
• Time-out period for inactivity.
• If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, please log into your account using a computer and change your password immediately. You may also contact Journey FCU during normal business hours to deactivate your account access at 989.224.9511.
• Never store passwords on your phone.
• Only download applications from trustworthy sources, such as those approved by the Google Play Store. Never open an attachment or download a file from a person or other source that you don’t know or have doubts about.
Tags: journey federal credit union, journey fcu, journeyfcu, journey fcu.com, journeyfcu.org, jurney fcu, clinton county credit union free, journey federal credit union login, www.journeyfcu.org.