JStock Android - Stock Market
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Great design, minimal
- Responsive, smooth
- Still needs some features to be included
+ By Yocto Enterprise
Stay up-to-date with stock market information and decide your next investments
JStock Android - Stock Market is a finance application that allows users to track their stock investments. The app provides stock market information and helps you decide the best strategy to invest.
First of all, you should tap the button in order to add a stock and change the country (out of 26) to your own. Take a look at the information, access to a 10 year history chart and stay update thanks to the world indices and stock alert.
The design of the app is clean and minimal, making it easy to use, even though it can be quite confusing for those who're not familiar with stock market data. Anyway, this app is well-crafted and has a high usability.
Yocto Enterprise is the developer of JStock Android and also includes premium features like cloud storage integration, a dividend chart, unlimited watchlists and portfolios and other important tasks.
If you feel something's missing, keep in mind that cash management and technical analysis will soon be available.
JStock Android integrates seamless with desktop app. This free and open source desktop app can be downloaded separately from http://jstock.org
• 26 world stock markets supported.
• Portfolio management.
• Dividend management.
• 10 years history chart.
• Stock news.
• World indices.
• Stock alert.
• Technical analysis. SMA and EMA at this moment.
★ Premium: Cloud storage integration with Windows, Linux, OSX's JStock - Free Stock Market Software.
★ Premium: Beautiful portfolio summary chart.
★ Premium: Dividend chart.
★ Premium: Zoom tool for history chart.
★ Premium: Unlimited number of stock news.
★ Premium: Selectable history chart period.
★ Premium: Unlimited number of watchlists and portfolios.
★ Premium: Background stock alert.
★ Premium: Display your foreign stock portfolio value in local currency based on today exchange rate.
★ Premium: No advertisements.
Work in Progress Features
• Cash management.
• More technical analysis.
★ Premium: Investment flow chart.
★ Premium: Twitter feed news integration.
★ Premium: StockTwits feed news integration.
☺ Many exciting features...
Bugs & Feature Requests
• We do not encourage users to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through review. It is difficult for us to communicate with users through review.
• Users are encouraged to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through app feedback form. App feedback form is found under app menu.
• Users are encouraged to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through https://www.facebook.com/JStockFreeStockMarketSoftware
• You can know what we are working on by visiting https://trello.com/board/jstock-android/510be554bd237b3c6a000ca3
☺ If you are happy with the app, do show your encouragement for us by reviewing the app with 5 stars.
Differences among JStock - Free Stock Market Software & JStock Android
• JStock - Free Stock Market Software runs on Windows, Linux and OSX.
• JStock Android runs on Android.
• JStock - Free Stock Market Software is free and open source.
• JStock Android freemium. Selected features are free to try. User may later decide to pay for its premium features. It is closed source.
Both software can share their data through cloud storage.
JStock - Free Stock Market Software can be downloaded separately from http://jstock.org
World stock markets
JStock supports 26 world stock markets.
• Hong Kong
• New Zealand
• United Kingdom
• United States
Currently, JStock is grabbing public data from Yahoo! Finance. Please take note that, there are delay for the information provided by Yahoo! Finance.
• Bugfix: Fix on new buy page and edit buy page, for UK stock market.
• Bugfix: Fix crash caused by null menu item.
• Bugfix: Fix crash caused by in-app billing.
• Bugfix: Fix crash caused by commit, by using commitAllowingStateLoss.
• Bugfix: Someone users complain they don't see any change after upgrading to premium. Hence, we will use a different wording for "About", after users upgrading to premium.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Great for understanding the gains and losses from my portfolio and which parts of my portfolio are performing well or badly.
easy to use, has the tools i need, and it's free!
Nice one for beginners too...I can't say nothing more
Swapped all my portfolio's to this app after trying loads. The buying tab should show the cost in two decimal point currency not the pence, a minor niggle.
Its very good but plz incluaded secen to secent ato updetead reatse
A very useful app. Especially for the fundamentals. I would love for it to have the option to display bar charts and candlestick charts too. That would certainly make it a 5 star!
Excellent ui and everything that I need.