Our app is designed to create a full suite of live functional market reference links, so accessing information is right at your fingertips.
1. One-touch Call
2. Login to your Account
3. Setup Appointment with Keith Springer
4. Quickly See All of Keith’s Upcoming Events
5. Watch Keith Springer's Television Appearances
6. Go to Keith Springer's Blog
7. Listen to Keith Springer's Radio Podcasts
8. Hear Keith Springer's live Radio Broadcast
9. Stocks to Watch
10. Keith Springer's Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
11. QR Scanner
12. Map to your Springer Financial Advisors
Our holistic personal approach is distinctive in the industry. We identify not just your financial goals but your life’s goals.
• How do I “Invest for need, not for greed” and get the best returns with the least risk possible
• How much money do I need to live comfortably for the rest of my life and not outlive my money?
• How will I pay for rising health care costs, cover inflation and or assist my aging parents if necessary?
• What kind of legacy will I leave?
Tune in to Smart Money with Keith Springer every Saturday at 3pm on 650 KSTE. Investment strategies in plain English. Learn how to “Invest for need, not for greed” and get the very best returns with the least risk possible.
Planning for an entire lifetime is a complex and dynamic process. A smart plan considers many variables including inflation, mortgage protection, sky-rocketing health care costs, longevity, long-term care, ever-changing rules on Medicare, economic trends and shifting population demographics. Our comprehensive and integrated approach helps you fully understand the issues and make informed decisions. We present the options, you make the choices.
Springer Financial Advisors is a fee-based Registered Investment Advisor—which means we do not charge commissions for transactions or loads on mutual funds. We never receive any incentives to use an investment in our client portfolios. This puts us on the same team with you, eliminating the pressure to buy and sell, and freeing us of the conflict of interest that often exists with traditional brokerage relationships.
Check out the new book by Keith Springer: Facing Goliath: How to Triumph in the Dangerous Market Ahead. This books explains, in plain English, what is going on in the world today and what you have to do to protect and profit in today’s difficult economic environment. Consistently ranking in the top 10% of all kindle downloads worldwide!
Keith Springer is the radio host of Smart Money with Keith Springer on Talk 650 KSTE, editor of the Smart Money Newsletter, a market technician, a financial writer, multinational philanthropist, and President and founder of Springer Financial Advisors in Sacramento CA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisory Firm. He has developed a US Trademarked proprietary process known as Top-Down Tactical™ for building tax-efficient and retirement portfolios for high net worth individuals. Keith has been providing professional financial advice for more than 25 years, specializing in wealth management solutions for the most complex individual and institutional portfolios worldwide.