The Lakeview CU free mobile app makes it easier than ever to manage your accounts securely when it’s convenient for you. Available 24/7, using your existing Lakeview Credit Union Online Username and Password, you can: view account balances, transfer funds, pay bills, view rates, find locations and more right from your mobile device.
- Check your current and available account balances
- View transaction listings and details
- View pending transactions
- Easily transfer money between your Lakeview accounts
- Schedule payments and pay bills
- View recent and scheduled payments
- Find ATM and Lakeview office locations closest to your current location
- Get instant GPS driving directions to the office/ATM of choice
- Find other no-surcharge ATMs by typing in your location and zip code
- Click-to-call access to important LCU phone numbers
- Easily email us directly from your phone
- Current loan, savings, checking, IRA and share certificate rates
- Loan calculators – mortgage, personal and auto
- Convenient, quick access to the LCU website and other important links
- Submit a loan request
- Check out the latest LCU events
Lakeview Credit Union is based in Neenah, WI and serves anyone living or working in Calumet, Outagamie, Winnebago and Waupaca Counties; employees and retirees of Kimberly-Clark Corp and Fox River Paper; employees of the medical services industry; and the immediate family of any current member. Not a member? Become one today! Check out www.lakeviewcu.org for details.
At Lakeview Credit Union we want to make money easy for you. Download our free, easy-to-use app today and put financial convenience at your fingertips.
Tags: loan department phone number for lakeview credit union