Manilla - Bills and Reminders
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Highly useful app concept
- Neat and user-friendly interface
- Fast registration
- It isn't available in some countries
Manilla - Bills and Reminders is the easiest way to keep track of your balance and duties
Traditional mailing service days are numbered. You better get used to e-bills and e-management of your household budget. However, the way online bills management is organized nowadays is far from being efficient: lots of subscriptions in different sites, different bank accounts... and everything is spread. Manilla is a service which brings all that stuff together in an organized and secure place.
As its developer says, Manilla registration process takes barely 90 seconds. Setting up your account takes a bit longer though. Just a few minutes, no worries. You can sign up from both Manilla's website or from your mobile device (tablet and smartphone support). From there you can add any service you're getting bills from (United, Cosmopolitan subscription, Groupon, DirecTV, Citi Bank, and many others). You can have an overview of balances and payment duties of any of those service, no matter where you are or which device you're holding.
Manilla's app, as well as its web version, has been set in a neat and user-friendly interface. You're just a few taps/clicks away from improving your bills management efficiency. Leave the chaotic pile of paper bills behind and start managing your economy on an organized and secure basis.
The only catch of this app: it isn't available in some countries from now, so the list of available service isn't as complete as it should. We guess it would change when it's available in new other countries. Despite of this, a highly recommended app.
* Google Editors' Choice (2014)
* Chosen "Best financial apps of 2014" by CNBC
* The New York Times: "powerful" money manager app (2013)
* Money Magazine: Freshest Money Apps & Websites (2013)
* Kiplinger Personal Finance: Best of Everything List for Personal Finance App (2013)
* MobileWebAward, Best Financial Services Mobile Website (2013)
* Winner, Webby Awards (Best Banking/Bill Pay Service & People's Voice 2012)
* The Today Show: "It's genius!" (2012)
* ABCNEWs.com: App of the Week (2012)
ACCOUNT MANAGER & BILL ORGANIZER
- Everything in one place: Manilla supports more than 3,500+ leading providers and is adding more every week.
- Securely manage and monitor all your finances, household bills, travel rewards, magazine subscriptions and healthcare accounts.
- Add and manage any personal or small-business account, like your rent, babysitter, dog walker, and more, with our Custom Accounts feature.
- Automatic email and text message reminders to help you avoid late fees
- Organized and secure document storage for bills, statements, notices and offers
- Bill Share feature to securely collaborate with friends and family on your bills and accounts
- Single password login
At Manilla, your security is our number one priority. Manilla has top-level security and is monitored 24/7 for your protection. Manilla does not store passwords or secure information on your phone. Manilla's practices are verified by TRUSTe, VeriSign, Tinfoil, and other leading security agencies.
BACKED BY HEARST CORPORATION
Manilla is a part of Hearst Corporation, one of the largest diversified communications companies in the world and owner of brands like Esquire, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Good Housekeeping, Popular Mechanics and Elle.
GETTING STARTED IS QUICK & EASY
- Download the Manilla app
- Securely link your account providers
- Automatically see account balances and receive reminders and alerts
To complement bill share, we've added an in-app notifications page to help you monitor new account activity so you're always aware of where you stand financially. Manilla is excited to keep helping you save time, save money, and simplify and organize your daily life.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I like the app a lot, but it could be a little better with notifying of bills being due on my phone instead of the email system.
All my accounts in one app and I love it. No reason to log into any other account but one, I have 18 accounts linked and use it all the time to track all my bills. A widget would be great addition and maybe a premium version with no ads. Other than tha
My cusion uses this app and downloaded for me. I love it helps me remember my bills that are due before they are due. I just wish it had the smaller companys and banks in it but i tell everyone about this app.
The app is great! However, there are some issues with linking some accounts that they don't support yet. That doesn't turn me off of the app though since they do allow custom accounts. Maybe allowing you to put in the link yourself?
I forget to pay my bills...this app is awesome w reminding me to pay them!! Great notifications.
I just downloaded this an hour ago and have had to log in EIGHT TIMES since then. "Remember login" doesn't work. This might be a good app, but I'll never know because I refuse to type my information in over and over and over again. Ridiculous.
I have no excuse to miss a bill now as this thing is very intuitive and easy to use. LOVE using manilla.