Manilla - Bills and Reminders
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Highly useful app concept
- Neat and user-friendly interface
- Fast registration
- It isn't available in some countries
Manilla - Bills and Reminders is the easiest way to keep track of your balance and duties
Traditional mailing service days are numbered. You better get used to e-bills and e-management of your household budget. However, the way online bills management is organized nowadays is far from being efficient: lots of subscriptions in different sites, different bank accounts... and everything is spread. Manilla is a service which brings all that stuff together in an organized and secure place.
As its developer says, Manilla registration process takes barely 90 seconds. Setting up your account takes a bit longer though. Just a few minutes, no worries. You can sign up from both Manilla's website or from your mobile device (tablet and smartphone support). From there you can add any service you're getting bills from (United, Cosmopolitan subscription, Groupon, DirecTV, Citi Bank, and many others). You can have an overview of balances and payment duties of any of those service, no matter where you are or which device you're holding.
Manilla's app, as well as its web version, has been set in a neat and user-friendly interface. You're just a few taps/clicks away from improving your bills management efficiency. Leave the chaotic pile of paper bills behind and start managing your economy on an organized and secure basis.
The only catch of this app: it isn't available in some countries from now, so the list of available service isn't as complete as it should. We guess it would change when it's available in new other countries. Despite of this, a highly recommended app.
Manilla is the "must-have" free and secure financial life organization and reminder app that helps you simplify and organize your finances, bills, accounts and daily life in one place. Manilla also sends automatic bill pay reminders so that you'll never pay a late fee again. Manilla is owned by Hearst Corporation.
* Featured in The New York Times as a "powerful" money manager app
* Money Magazine: Freshest Money Apps & Websites
* ABCNEWs.com: App of the Week
* Kiplinger: Personal Finance 2013 Best of Everything List for Personal Finance App
* PC Magazine: Top 100 Web Businesses
* Winner, Webby Awards (Best Banking/Bill Pay Service & People's Voice)
* The Today Show: "It's genius!"
* Best of Biz Award, Silver Winner; MobileWebAward, Best Financial Services Mobile Website
ACCOUNT MANAGER & BILL ORGANIZER
- Everything in one place
- Securely manage and monitor all your bills, finances, travel rewards, healthcare accounts & subscriptions
- Automatic reminders to help you avoid late fees
- Organized document storage for bills, statements, notices & offers
- Single password log in
SEE ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS
Manilla supports more than 3,000 leading providers and is adding more each week, making bill management easier than ever. With our new Custom Accounts feature, you can manage any account, like your rent, your babysitter, your cleaning service—you name it, you can manage it on Manilla.
ALWAYS KNOW WHAT YOU OWE
Manilla will send you a text message or email to tell you when it’s time to pay your bills. With Manilla as your bill reminder, you’ll never miss a due date or pay a late fee again.
GET FREE ONLINE DOCUMENT STORAGE
Download, print, email and read your documents whenever you want. We store it for you so no more searching for documents.
At Manilla, your security is our number one priority. Manilla has top-level security and is monitored 24/7 for your protection. Manilla does not store passwords or secure information on your phone. Manilla's practices are verified by TRUSTe, VeriSign, McAfee, and other leading security agencies.
BACKED BY HEARST CORPORATION
Manilla is a part of Hearst Corporation, one of the largest diversified communications companies in the world. Hearst is the owner of more than 300 magazines worldwide, including Esquire, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Good Housekeeping, Popular Mechanics and Elle.
PRAISE FOR MANILLA
“I tested Manilla ahead of its introduction and found that the process of linking and managing a bill was simple. “ –New York Times
“…[Manilla] delivers alerts, handles statements and payments, and provides a simple management interface…” –CNET
"It’s genius!” – The Today Show
Winner of the 2012 Webby Award and People’s Voice Award for Best Banking/Bill Pay Service
GETTING STARTED IS QUICK & EASY
- Download the Manilla app
- Securely link your account providers
- Automatically see account balances and receive reminders and alerts
=== Features ===
- Healthcare accounts!
- Swipe down to refresh all accounts
Our goal is to make it easy for you to quickly view and manage the accounts in your life, and we're excited to announce that we have begun supporting healthcare accounts! Health and wellness accounts are just as easily linked and managed as all your other Manilla accounts. Find them now on your add account page!
- Vincent V. Downloaded Nov 6, 2013
- Kerry M. Downloaded Oct 31, 2013
- Azura H. Favorited Sep 22, 2013
- Sarahscutt Downloaded Aug 7, 2013
- Charles B. Downloaded Jul 4, 2013
- Ben S. Downloaded Jun 1, 2013
- Durgesh K. Downloaded May 28, 2013
- Nick L. Downloaded May 20, 2013
- Alvin L. Downloaded May 2, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I was in Financial Ruin! And this app turned everything around :)
It's nice to have (almost) everything in one place.
Extremely useful and effective.
I love this app. I have so many bills and have forgotten every now and again. I love that this app will give me a reminder both as a update on phone and in an email until I mark as paid. It is awesome. And I can go look at all my statements on this ap
Man if u hve this album u better KEEP it cause' a wsy to go get
Great job it works