Changelog and permissions :
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Send SMS.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - android.permission.WRITE_CALL_LOG
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your contacts data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 18 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 4.1.1 released on May 8, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 4.5 released on March 16, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 4.2 released on January 10, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 4.1 released on January 5, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on June 2, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 3.1 released on May 25, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on April 12, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 7 - show all