10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Maybank Singapore
Maybank Mobile Banking App brings the Bank a step closer to you. With online services such as funds transfer, bill payment, placement of time deposit, credit card bill payment, and many more, you do not need to step out of your comfort zone to visit the Bank for your banking transactions, literally.
What’s more, you can also perform other online transactions such as:
* Pay any local or overseas MasterCard and Visa credit card bills
* Transfer Funds between Maybank accounts and other bank’s accounts
* Maybank Mobile Money
- Pay anyone, anytime and anywhere from your Maybank Savings or Current Account. All you need is the collector’s mobile number instead of a bank account number. As a collector, you can collect the funds and credit into a savings or current account opened in Singapore, or a Singapore-issued Visa or MasterCard Credit Card
* Manage your accounts easily anytime, anywhere
* Pay Singapore and Malaysia bills (credit card, telco, utility, etc)
* Remit money to Malaysia via RegionLink
* Place a Time Deposit
* Locate our Branches and ATMs
*View exclusive Cards promotions
* Check the latest Foreign Exchange Rates
* Use the built-in QR Reader to scan QR Codes on names cards and promotional materials and many more!
To start using the App, simply login with your Maybank Online Banking Username, Password and One Time Password (OTP).
If you do not have a Maybank Online Banking ID, simply “Sign Up” with your ATM / Debit / Credit card number (for Principal Credit card member only) plus your PIN in the Mobile Banking App.
No Maybank account yet? Locate the nearest Maybank Branch using the locator and open an account with us.
Tags: axscomsg, maybank islamic logo 2013, screenshot of maybank mobile payment step by step, wwwmaybank2ucomsg first time login.
1. First time user can now access the bank account online by signing up for Mobile Banking with the ATM/Debit/Credit Card and PIN.
2. Funds transfer to participating banks* via FAST is now available.
* Set up your payee account at Maybank Online Banking (desktop) with your Security Token before performing funds transfer.
3. If you have forgotten your mobile banking password and have reset your password with your PIN, you may proceed to perform a First Time Login via “Forgot Password”.