With our newly enhanced app, you can now open any of our 3 accounts in 3 simple steps:
1. Fill in your personal details
2. Submit your documents and signature
3. Submit income proof via your SingPass
Experience the first-of-its-kind mobile banking interface which allows you to create shortcuts to frequently-used banking services and place them right on your first screen or homepage! So that you can access services from funds transfer to bill payment, credit card bill payment and more, right from homepage!
Transfer funds with speed and ease like never before! Our exciting “Quick Transfer” function allows you to create personalised “shortcut” icons of your own favourite payees and add them to your home screen for quick access. Thereafter, simply tap on a payee icon, log in with your ID and password to send the money to your payee. It’s that simple. You can also see Maybank Facebook feeds on our latest offerings, right on your homepage!
You can also make other banking transactions such as:
• Pay any local or overseas MasterCard and Visa credit card bill
• Transfer funds between accounts with Maybank and other banks via FAST
• Maybank Mobile Money (MMM)
Pay anyone, anytime and anywhere through MMM. All you need is the collector’s mobile number instead of a bank account number. The amount will be deducted from your Maybank Savings or Current Account. If you are receiving funds through MMM, you can collect the fund and credit it into a savings or current account opened in Singapore, or a Singapore-issued Visa or MasterCard credit card.
• Pay Singapore and Malaysia bills (credit card, telco, utility, etc)
• Remit money to Malaysia via RegionLink
• Place a Time Deposit
• Locate our Branches and ATMs
• View exclusive cards promotions
• Check the latest Foreign Exchange Rates
• Use the built-in QR Reader to scan QR Codes on names cards, promotional materials and more
To start using the App, log on with your Maybank Online Banking Username, Password and One Time Password (OTP). If you do not have a Maybank Online Banking ID, simply “Sign Up” via the Mobile Banking App using your Debit/Credit Card number (for Principal Credit Cardmember only), plus your PIN.
Tags: screenshot of maybank mobile payment step by step , first time login , maybank islamic logo 2013