10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Maybank Singapore
What more, the Collector can receive the funds into a Maybank account/ other Singapore bank account or a local Visa/MasterCard Credit Card.
In summary, here's what you can do with Maybank SG App:
* Maybank Mobile Money - Send money to another SG-registered mobile phone number - Collect money and credit to a Maybank Savings/Current account/other Singapore bank account or a local Visa/MasterCard Credit Card.
* Check Your Account Balance
* View your Transaction History
* Transfer Funds (to a bank account)
* Pay your bills in Singapore and Malaysia
* Remit money to Malaysia via RegionLink
* Place a Time Deposit
* Check the latest Foreign Exchange Rates
* Find out about our latest deals & promotions islandwide via - Promotions - Facebook - Built-in QR Code
* Locate and find your way easily to our: - Branches - ATM & Cash Deposit Machines - atm5 Network - AXS Stations - iNETS Kiosks
To start using the App, simply login with your Maybank Online Banking Username, Password and OTP. If you do not have a Maybank Online Banking ID, please visit www.maybank2u.com.sg and perform a "First Time Login" using either your ATM / Debit / Credit card number (for Principal Credit cardmember only) plus your Card PIN. You can also login to Maybank Mobile Banking using your phone browser if you do not wish to download the Application. Visit http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/m No Maybank account yet? Locate the nearest Maybank Branch using the locator and open an account with us.
Tags: maybank islamic logo 2013, screenshot of maybank mobile payment step by step, wwwmaybank2ucomsg first time login, axscomsg.
Maybank Mobile Money, the first-ever mobile payment service in Singapore allows you to pay to another SG mobile number from your mobile phone! To make a transfer, all you need is a Maybank Savings/Current account and the other party's mobile number. Mobile Money is secured as the Sender will receive a PIN which he/she will then disclose to the Collector to receive the funds into a Maybank account/other Singapore bank account or a local Visa/MasterCard Credit Card.