MCUBE - Mobile Wallet

MCUBE - Mobile Wallet


(4 stars)


Download for Android Like

5,000 - 10,000 downloads

Add this app to your lists
Over 95% of people do not track their expense because it is too difficult & BORING. Even the other 5% are hassled because even sometimes they forget to file their expense after the transaction.

MCUBE takes away all the pain & makes personal expense tracking almost magical by automating the filing process and auto categorizing the expenses.

We do it by processing your bank transaction SMS (we hope you get one every time you transact. Its a service mandated by Reserve Bank of India).


As soon as you receive a transaction SMS on your phone, MCUBE shows you a pop-up & asks you to file it. No more forgetting or frantically searching for the bills in your cupboard.

In addition to automatic tracking, it has the following features

- Tracks across banks & card types( credit/debit)
- Manual addition of expenses ( for the ones you dont get an SMS)
- Automatic categorization based on the vendor name in the SMS
- Adding a small note to the expense to personalize it
- Summary across accounts, days, expense categories
- Graphs for better visualization of expenses
- Auto filing of expenses on first install
- Adding budgets, getting budget exceed alerts

- You can choose to receive either a pop-up or a notification upon receiving the transaction SMS
- Got a new category of spending (E.g. Fiance), Add it! Or want to forget an expense ( watch for in-laws), Delete it!
- In-app feedback - Bricks & flowers, both are welcome. Use this feature to report if MCUBE didnt recognize your bank or expense or both.

Banks Covered : All major ones : CITI, HDFC, ICICI, SBI, STANCHART, HSBC.

To err is human. If MCUBE doesnt recognize your bank or expense or both, please use the in-app feedback feature to report.

Tags: personal expenses tracker for india, expense manager which scans the sms from bank, mobile wallet reviews, mcube, credit card india expense tracker.

Recently changed in this version

0.9.42 -

* Minor bug fix

0.9.4 -

* New Budget feature
* Few more SMS formats added (like AMEX)
* And of course, Bug fixes

Comments and ratings for MCUBE - Mobile Wallet
  • (70 stars)

    by SHAHNAWAZ HUSSAIN on 31/07/2014

    This aap is very important for Banking sms tracking.....

  • (70 stars)

    by sameer shah on 11/07/2014

    Hi Its a very kool App and would rate you 5 blindly You have a feature to backup and restore. But where exactly the backed up data stored and how can I move it to another android phone. Thank you. Samir

  • (70 stars)

    by JEETU MISHRA on 02/07/2014

    Usuing it for 3 years

  • (70 stars)

    by Sumith B on 30/06/2014

    Very useful app

  • (70 stars)

    by GOWTHAM IFB on 23/06/2014

    This app is good to keep track of expenses and credit card bills

  • (70 stars)

    by Arun S on 18/06/2014

    Five stars for the great app and I would say its so user friendly to handle as well..gr8 thanks for all those who worked for it..keep going

  • (70 stars)

    by Dhirendra Pratap Singh on 12/06/2014

    Nice initiative.

More comments