1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MetaQuotes Software Corp.
One of the most popular Forex trading platforms, MetaTrader 4, is now available on your Android phone or tablet absolutely free of charge. Trade currencies with any of 1000+ servers of brokerage firms that use the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. With this application, you can control your account and trade in the financial markets.
* Real-time quotes of financial instruments
* Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
* Trade directly from the chart
* More than 1000 servers of various forex brokers available
* Support of all types of execution modes
* Complete trading history
* Real-time interactive charts with zoom and scroll
* 30 technical indicators, including the most popular ones, such as Average True Range, Bollinger Bands, Commodity Channel Index, Envelopes, Force Index, MACD, Momentum, Money Flow Index, Moving Average, Moving Average of Oscillator, Relative Strength Index, Standard Deviation, Stochastic Oscillator and Williams' Percent Range
* 7 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 и D1
* 3 chart types: Bars, Japanese Candlesticks and Line
* User friendly interface
* Trade levels and volumes on the chart
* Offline mode (symbol prices and charts)
* Minimum traffic
Download MetaTrader 4 to your Android phone or tablet and enjoy Forex trading any time and from anywhere in the world.
Tags: metatrader 4, metatrader 4 png, دانلود رایگان متا تریدر 4 برای اندروید, metatrader indicator, meta trader 4, metatrader 4 tablet, indikator metatrader 4, indikator meta trader, metatrader 4 custom indicators, mt4 tablet 2014.
* Added message categories. Personal messages and MQL5.community notifications, desktop MetaTrader 4/5 messages, as well as broker messages are now displayed separately for more convenience.
* Fixed a few errors in chart display.
* Fixed trade server connection errors.
* Added translations into Arabic and Indonesian.
* Updated translations into Czech, French, Polish, Chinese and Japanese.
* Fixed errors reported in crash logs.