Mint.com Personal Finance
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* Google Play: "Best Apps of 2012"
* CNN Money: “6 Best Banking & Budget Apps” (2012)
* Kiplinger’s: “Best Online Money-Management Tools” (2012)
* PC Magazine: “The 100 Best Android Apps of 2012” (2012)
* PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
* WIRED App Guide: “Best Personal Finance App” (2012)
* Winner, 2012 Appy Awards (Finance)
* Winner, 2012 Webby Awards (Financial Services & People’s Voice)
WHY OVER 11 MILLION PEOPLE LOVE MINT.COM
THE BEST FREE WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY
Mint pulls in all your personal finance accounts into one place, so you can manage your money from anywhere. Track your spending, create a budget, and save more.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE
• See all your personal finance accounts—checking, savings, and credit cards.
• Automatically categorizes transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending. (tablet only)
• Track your budget.
• Track your cash spending.
• View finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, fees, low balances, unusual activity and more.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED.
• Get the free app and sign up for free with Mint.
• Securely connect your accounts.
• Mint automatically organizes everything and creates a budget for you.
SAFE AND SECURE.
Your app is passcode protected. If you lose your device, or even temporarily misplace it, simply log-on to your Mint.com account and deactivate device access from your profile page with one easy click.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM ON WEB, MOBILE AND TABLET
Always have access to your account from your mobile, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest information at your fingertips
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
Tags: mintcom personal finance apk, mintcom apk, mint apk, mintcom deutschland, mint personal finance apk, mint, personal finance, mint tablet apk, mintcom personal financeapk, mintcom.
* Added the Investments Total back to the Overview
* Addressed upgrade issues
* Removed permissions (Camera and Phone Log)
* Squished More Bugs
From Previous Releases:
* Trends on the Phone: View your transaction history in our new charts
* Edit Pending Transactions.
* From the Overview Page, Swipe left to right on the cash flow section to view previous months.
* From the transaction list on your phone, swipe left to quickly categorize a transaction.
- Jose Ignacio H. Downloaded 12h ago
- Antony R. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Izaidah M. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Ibrahim S. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Rahmat B. Downloaded Nov 27, 2013
- Franz J. Downloaded Nov 24, 2013
- Paulo T. Downloaded Nov 19, 2013
- Neeraj Seema Dakksh N. Downloaded Nov 15, 2013
- Justin E. Downloaded Nov 12, 2013