Mint: Finance, Budgets & Money
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Track money/spending
- Stick to budget
- Pay bills
- Slow to update
+ By Intuit Inc
Mint lets you manage, track, and budget your money.
If you like to pay your bills easily, but you hate balancing a checkbook, consider downloading Mint. This app does it all. From balancing your check book to informing you of your car payment, Mint tracks your money so you don't have to. You can get bill notifications and pay them straight from the app. You can check balances and see pending transactions. Mint visualizes your spending habits in easy to understand graphs so you know where every dime is being spent.
This app helps you track your money and stay on budget like no other. Not only does it sync with your bank, but also with your utilities and bills so you always know what is due when.
The app doesn't always update quickly.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual credit card activity and more
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Marie Claire: 20 Apps you won’t be able to live without (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 and 2014 (People’s Voice)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
Weekly Summary Page:
See your top spending categories, where you made the most purchases and on what days you spent the most money all on a single page. Weekly summaries are available Sundays and will be sent via notifications.
- Summary Page Notifications can be turned off from the Summary Page
- Layout improvements for Tablet
- Additional Material Design Improvements in Phone and Tablet
- Improved Card Management for Account Suggestions
- Squished Bugs
Good but I don't want all of my balances combined in the Widget! Why would anyone need that? At least have an option to show individual balances. Also, Bank of America constantly has problems updating.
Perfect integration of different banks accounts at one place.
I get the "weekly summary" notifications daily or multiple times a day. And Where's the option to even disable notifications of the weekly summary?
This app had in ad in my way of seeing a recipe. There was no close button. When I see ads like this I refuse to use their product. I only downloaded the app to write this review. No more ads, c*nts.
Very helpful with setting savings goals as well as budgeting and Bill paying, would highly recommend.
I like and use mint. There are a couple of niggling things that keep it from being great. Syncing with bank accounts it occasionally will have a transaction in pending and doubled up in complete. When I've entered a transaction manually it's rather spotty about catching on when that transaction hits my bank resulting in double transactions
Awesome app.... a lot of features