10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Danske Bank
With our Mobile Business App you can:
• View accounts across the Danske Bank Group
• Authorise payments, user changes and changes to payment limits
• Block users, unblock users, delete users and order new logons
• Transfer money and create payments (certain restrictions will apply)
• View payment details (including folders)
• View and search transactions and pending transactions
• View balance progress and balance graph
• View account group overview and graph
• Use currency converter functionality and see exchange rates for more than 25 currencies. The currency converter is for indicative information purposes only
• Send and receive secure messages to/from the Bank
• Locate the nearest Danske Bank or ATM
• Find telephone numbers to contact us
• Receive and view notifications
• View equity, bond and commodity price
HOW TO REGISTER
To use the Danske Bank Mobile Business App you must have registered for one of our online banking services for businesses. Once you have downloaded the App, simply log on and enter your security information and you are all set.
If you have not yet registered for our online banking services, you can give us a call to get signed up. You can also visit www.danskebank.com/mba to get more information.
The Danske Bank Mobile Business App can be used by customers throughout the Danske Bank Group (‘the Group’). In order to view and operate accounts held with a particular Bank within the Group you need to log in and enter the security information given to you by that Bank. You can also make an agreement which would allow you to access all of your accounts held with the Group without the need for separate log-in arrangements.
The Danske Bank Mobile Business App may be temporarily unavailable when the Bank is carrying out routine maintenance.
Market prices are subject to an estimated 15 minute delay.
Personal Customers of Danske Bank
If you are a Personal Customer of Danske Bank you can download our Personal Mobile App.
Important information for customers of Northern Bank Limited trading as Danske Bank
Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited. Registered in Northern Ireland R568. Registered Office: Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Northern Bank Limited is a member of the Danske Bank Group.
Important information for customers of Danske Bank A/S (trading as Danske Bank) in Ireland
Danske Bank A/S (trading as Danske Bank) is authorised by The Danish FSA in Denmark and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
Tags: danske bank mobile.
The new features in this version are;
- Messages and notifications have been extended with "Mark all" and "Delete all" functionalities
- The "Contact" page has been redesigned
- Authorisation of user changes expanded to include Trade Finance user rights (Not applicable to UK customers)
- Scan of payment slips can be done quicker with improved camera functionality (Not applicable to UK customers)