Money Lover Expense Manager
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Useful, easy to use
- High usability
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By Money Lover
Control your expenses and transactions, be reminded of everything
Money Lover is a finance application that allows you to control your expenses and incomes, helping you save money and acting as a financial calendar. It also allows you to manage the debts and reminds you of all the things you want it to.
The first thing you should do is choose the language and currency and start adding your frequent transactions and calculate your expenses for the next months, trying not to spend more than it's needed and using the widgets to have a quicker access. Remember that in order to use the widgets, you can't move the app yo the SD card.
Bookmark is the developer of Money Lover, a expense manager application with a great design and good usability. Every section is colored and it's easy to understand and use, with more feature than your typical free money manager.
With Money Lover, you can easily monitor your spending within your planned budget and control your savings by spending reminders and alerts. Money Lover acts like a financial calendar, alerts you to debts, and reminds you of recording your expenses. All are done in one simple app with a clean and sleek environment.
★ Financial report of your incomes, expenses and savings: charts, stats and calculated spending trends;
★ Easy and quick to add income and expense items, with pictures attached for later reminder;
★ Smart widget for greater convenience;
★ Upcoming Cloud feature offers a solution to your pooled funds and synchronizes your expense data from different platforms, perfect for family and household budget managing;
★ Travel mode assist you to manage your trip;
★ Budget function keep your spending under control;
★ Backup and Restore data easily, with link to Dropbox;
★ DashClock Extension integration;
★ And other cool features.
- Multi-language support - English and Vietnamese Interface, with options to Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Indonesian, Slovak, Turkish, Thai and more versions.
- Over 150 types of currencies;
- Simple and thorough main Categories, with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
- Devoted for users and also contributed by users: multiple environments for user’s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
- Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With” field, so that you remember the context of the transactions.
- Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
- Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
- System tools is for adding Homescreen shortcuts and widget
Your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space; we always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moneylover.me
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneyloverapp
Email: contact [at] moneylover [dot] me
Q: Why I don't see widget?
A: You can go setting move app from SD card to phone.
by Claudio Medina on March 23, 2014 - our awesome user and superb beta tester
Best looking Budgeting/Expenses App
You'd expect that from the hundreds of financial apps in the Google Market, it'd be easy to find a few that provide a good UX. You'd be wrong. If they do, they are either exclusive for American market due to their dependence on american financial institutions or are lacking some essential feature like Budget, Recurring Transactions or Good Widgets. Money Lover has it all though. The looks and all the functionality you need. It's feels like an iOS application but with the flexibility of Android. Also they update it frequently and provide feedback, which is a big must. Thank you for developing this!
- Fixed a bug in Settings which causes crashes when rotating screen.
- Fixed a bug when restoring data from file
- Fixed some bugs in Cloud feature
But feel buggy
I like the handling.
It's a wonderful app, made money management really easy. I tried the lite version first and it was so simple and user friendly I had to buy the pro version. Finally I am on top of my money and thanks to this app
After some updates, it's terrible. Sync feature is awful. I got 99 notifications and no way to clear them. Can't imagine.
Been using it for 3 years and loved it. Untill I changed my phone. Had backup data to dropbox and all went well. Tried to import data in my new phone. It is said "import successfully" yet afterwards the screen turned blank & phone freeze. Help, 3 years of data!
Load for a long time after an entry