Money Lover - Money Manager
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Useful, easy to use
- High usability
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Control your expenses and transactions, be reminded of everything
Money Lover is a finance application that allows you to control your expenses and incomes, helping you save money and acting as a financial calendar. It also allows you to manage the debts and reminds you of all the things you want it to.
The first thing you should do is choose the language and currency and start adding your frequent transactions and calculate your expenses for the next months, trying not to spend more than it's needed and using the widgets to have a quicker access. Remember that in order to use the widgets, you can't move the app yo the SD card.
Bookmark is the developer of Money Lover, a expense manager application with a great design and good usability. Every section is colored and it's easy to understand and use, with more feature than your typical free money manager.
This application helps you budget and track your spending. Add financial details like income from salaries, winnings, or sales, and enter your expenses from dating to travel. Money lover acts like a financial calendar, alerts you to debts, and reminds you of transactions. Add customized categories for income or expenses.
- support Travel mode, easy to manage your trip
- support Budget
- easy to tag location, people to transaction
- Operates in English, Vietnamese. More languages such as Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian and Lithuanian will be added soon.
- Works with over 45 types of currencies, from dinars to yen.
- Backup and restore your data.
- and many feature
Please do not move the application to the SD card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
If anyone can help with translating to other languages or giving valuable feedback, don’t hesitate to email me via: firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/moneylover.me
Q: Why I don't see widget?
A: You can go setting move app from SD card to phone
Keywords: expense manager, money manager, money tracker, money control, budget,expense management, expense tracker, money manager, personal money manager, savings tracker, saving money, finance manager, personal finance, personal finance manager, personal finance management, personal money management, budget manager, budget tracker,budget planner, spending tracker, daily expense tracker, daily expense manager, income tracker, savings account, checking account, expense log, household budget, family budget, financial planner, financial calculator, accounting, finance, accounting software, , cash organizer, credit cards, banking app, mobile banking app, android banking, money, money saving app, money saver, easy money, wallet, pocket money, ledger,checkbook, book keeping, book keeper, mobile expense tracker, mobile money app,,expensemanger,finance campaign,wedding manager,saving campaign, mobile money manager,fuel tracker,shopping, expense tool, money tool
* Many bugs fixed!
* New user interface with card-style and new navigation system.
* 'Account' will be called 'wallet' from now on.
* New feature Add-it-later: take photos to remind to add transaction later
* New notification center for all notification from daily alarm, monthly report, transaction alarm, debt, loan and more.
* New tools to help your life easier like tip calculator, ATM finder, bank finder, interest calculator, exchange and more.
* Create subcategory to manage categories easier.
I really liked it at first until after only two inputs in the repeat section and then it wants you to buy it or put in a promo code. Really disappointed :(
I was in u uae so loved it.came to Pakistan and now it doesnt even show Pakistani currency, thats a grave over sight
Then decided to make 300 recurring transactions.
Issue while changing the date while adding new expense in smaller screen mobiles; done button looks very small.. Thanks
Dễ dàng sử dụng, cần có thêm nhiều icon hơn
Love it. I check out many money managing apps and this is the onk y one I use. Very handy.