- Manage multiple recurring budgets and automatic rollover of your remaining budget or overspend to the next scheduled anniversary date.
NOTE: Once a budget reaches it's anniversary date, it will automatically "reset" to a new empty budget ready for new entries, this is a FEATURE! The old version of that budget with all it's existing entries still exist and can be accessed from the budget's history.
- Link photos and images to your budget expense or income. Visualize your spending!
- Handy expense graph to track your current spending against your budget.
- Daily, Weekly, fortnightly, monthly, yearly budgets. Or just set your own custom budget end dates.
- Calculator input for budget and entry amounts.
- Widget support for viewing budgets and adding entries (add-on purchase required).
- Backup and restore to and from file (add-on purchase required.)
For any issues or feature suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. (We aren't notified when you post in the rating section so can't help you from there!)
"Modify/Delete external storage" is for storing and deleting temporary image files that gets created when you use the camera.
"Internet Access" and "Access Network State" are for Google Analytics, an anonymous statistics tool to help improve Money Owl.
Tags: money owl, how to access a owl file from, fortnightly budget, owl money, money owl add budget, budget rollover, moneywise owl, automatic income fortnight, money owel, best for fortnightly budgeting.
- Backup to Google Cloud functionality now available in the Shop.
- Existing users who purchased the Backup to File function can also backup to Google.