10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
- Manage multiple recurring budgets and automatic rollover of your remaining budget or overspend to the next scheduled anniversary date.
NOTE: Once a budget reaches it's anniversary date, it will automatically "reset" to a new empty budget ready for new entries, this is a FEATURE! The old version of that budget with all it's existing entries still exist and can be accessed from the budget's history.
- Link photos and images to your budget expense or income. Visualize your spending!
- Handy expense graph to track your current spending against your budget.
- Daily, Weekly, fortnightly, monthly, yearly budgets. Or just set your own custom budget end dates.
- Calculator input for budget and entry amounts.
- Widget support for viewing budgets and adding entries (add-on purchase required).
- Backup and restore to and from file (add-on purchase required.)
For any issues or feature suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. (We aren't notified when you post in the rating section so can't help you from there!)
"Modify/Delete external storage" is for storing and deleting temporary image files that gets created when you use the camera.
"Internet Access" and "Access Network State" are for Google Analytics, an anonymous statistics tool to help improve Money Owl.
Keywords: money tracker, budget tracker, expense tracker, income tracker, budget manager, expense manager, savings, log, spending, payment, cash, personal finance, wallet, checkbook, checking account, currency, euro, dollar, dollars, pound, pounds, bank, mobile banking, receipt, cashbook, ledger, budget envelope, calculator, calculate, track, image, photo, money
Tags: money owl, fortnightly budget, how to access a owl file from, owl budget, best fornight budget, budget rollover, money wise budget rollover, iwallet add budget, easy money handy apps roll rollover, money owl causing crashes.
- Dashboard buttons moved to left side menu.
- New side menu icons.
- Miscellaneous fixes and UI updates.