- Manage multiple recurring budgets and automatic rollover of your remaining budget or overspend to the next scheduled anniversary date.
NOTE: Once a budget reaches it's anniversary date, it will automatically "reset" to a new empty budget ready for new entries, this is a FEATURE! The old version of that budget with all it's existing entries still exist and can be accessed from the budget's history.
- Link photos and images to your budget expense or income. Visualize your spending!
- Handy expense graph to track your current spending against your budget.
- Daily, Weekly, fortnightly, monthly, yearly budgets. Or just set your own custom budget end dates.
- Secure Money Owl by requiring device unlock after a set amount of time (requires Android OS v5 Lollipop or above)
- Calculator input for budget and entry amounts.
- Widget support for viewing budgets and adding entries (add-on purchase required).
- Backup and restore to and from file (add-on purchase required.)
For any issues or feature suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. (We aren't notified when you post in the rating section so can't help you from there!)
"Modify/Delete external storage" is for storing and deleting temporary image files that gets created when you use the camera.
"Internet Access" and "Access Network State" are for Google Analytics, an anonymous statistics tool to help improve Money Owl.
Tags: how to access a owl file from , money owl , fortnightly budget , owl budget , budget apps with roll over , automatic income fortnight , money owl add budget , owl , google analytics access network state