1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By FMA Srl
MoneyController allows this to be done autonomously, both before purchasing stocks as well as during the course of the investment.
MoneyController is a professional risk analysis and expected yield tool for a stock portfolio. But, you don't have to be a finance expert in order to use MoneyController.
MoneyController uses simple language to explain the complex indicators that are usually adopted by finance professionals.
In the case of investments entrusted to several managers, thanks to MoneyController you can assess your investment as a whole and obtain an overall figure so your choices in one correlate with your choices in another.
MoneyController is equipped with a database of over 18,000 stocks (MOT + TLX bonds - authorized Italian and Foreign Funds - ETF - Foreign and Italian Shares) that is updated daily.
The historic data is for five years. The stocks with this historic data are "mapped" on indexes.
The maximize function shows you:
• The portfolio with the best risk/yield ratio that is closest to the limits you entered, re-weighing the stocks that you entered.
• Where your portfolio is positioned compared to the efficiency frontier
• Ten additional portfolios maximized, from the lowest to highest yield, all calculated by re-distributing the weight between the shares you indicated.
Maximizing a portfolio means achieving the best possible risk/yield ratio, obtaining a portfolio with the highest yield at the same amount of risk or one with the lowest risk and the same yield.
Mathematical models are used to maximize portfolios. MoneyController uses the Markowitz model,
one of the most well-known.
All of the best portfolios are positioned on a curve called the "Efficient frontier".
How to use MoneyController:
• Indicate the maximum risk parameters you wish to sustain and the expected yield
• Choose the stocks you wish to enter in the portfolio to be analyzed from among those in the database
• Assign a weight and equivalent value to each stock inside the portfolio
• Save the portfolio
• Start the calculation and read the results
• Maximize the portfolio
Both versions have been "upgraded" with two new functions
• Multicurrency - you can calculate the portfolio in the currency you prefer € - $ - £ - Y and Chinese Yuan
• Cash - you can also enter cash in your portfolio, in the currency you wish.
Allows you to calculate, for free, the risk and yield of your portfolio, optimize it and save up to five portfolios, with a maximum of three stocks.
You can calculate the risk and yield of your portfolios with unlimited stocks, maximize their composition and save up to five at a time
MoneyController is a simple mathematical calculator. It is not an investment service or a consulting service for user investments. It does not manage portfolios or solicit public savings. It does not supply suggestions, recommendations or investment advice under the current
and applicable laws and regulations.
Tags: www.money.controller.it/es, moneycontroller, moneycontroller free, расчет риска на андроид.
Recently changed in this version:
- current portfolio weights in optimization details for value-based portfolios are now correct
- default country working for users updating the app