MoneySupermarket Car Insurance is the first app in the UK which lets you easily compare the cost of car insurance from your Android phone. Compare accurate quotes from a huge range of car insurance providers and then purchase straight from your phone – all in a matter of minutes. You can switch your insurance in just 3 taps.
MoneySupermarket is the UK’s number one price comparison site. On average, people who compare and buy their car insurance save an average of £379.33 with MoneySupermarket (exc Legal) Motor Insurance (Based on Online independent research by Consumer Intelligence during 01 December 2011 to 31 December 2011 This average saving is achieved by 35.10 % of consumers)
MoneySupermarket Car Insurance will let you:
- Compare thousands of quotes from a huge range of car insurance providers
- Allow you to ‘click to call’ any provider, so you can talk through your quote on the phone
- Save your details and remember where you are in the application process – useful if your Android phone is out of range of 3G or Wi-Fi signal
- Save you money on your car insurance quote – even if you’re still out and about at the car dealership choosing your next set of wheels!
To use the app, you’ll need to take a few simple steps to create a MoneySupermarket.com account, or simply log on if you already have one. This is so you can access your latest quotes later online from your PC if you choose to, and all your personal data will be kept secure.
Tags: car insurance, referentie mscar, free games of mscar, add comments car insurance, network error moneysupermarket.
- all native login/registration and improved ui
- major performance improvements throughout the app
Note: if you are having problems after upgrading, please delete your app data and then restart. (Don't worry - your existing quotes will be saved.)
(Settings -> Applications -> Car Insurance -> Clear Data and Clear Cache)