10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MSUFCU
We know that life can move fast, that's why MSUFCU is offering eAlerts, a convenient way to keep track of your account on the go. eAlerts are a FREE** service in which you can receive information about your MSUFCU account via text message or email.
You will no longer have to log into ComputerLine to see if your payroll check was deposited or if the utility check was cashed, an alert will be sent to your phone and/or email as soon as the transaction has posted giving you all of the information you will need.
Enroll, Setup and Manage your eAlerts all from your mobile device.
** There is no charge from MSUFCU for eAlerts, however, standard text messaging rates apply. Please see your cell phone provider for details.
MSU Federal Credit Union's new mobile banking app allows MSUFCU members to safely and securely login to their account and perform transactions.
• View account balances
• Transfer funds
• Make loan payments
• Deposit checks via eDeposit for Mobile
• Locate ATMs
• Correspond with MSUFCU staff
• Use financial calculators
• View current rates, financial tips, and upcoming events at MSUFCU
Some features may be available for MSUFCU members only. Member must have access to ComputerLine to utilize login function.
MSU Federal Credit Union and related trademarks and logos are trademarks of MSU Federal Credit Union.
Federally insured by the NCUA. Equal Housing Lender.
There is no charge for MSUFCU Mobile, however data and connectivity fees from your mobile service provider may apply. Please contact your mobile service provider for more information.
Tags: msufcu checks, msufcu michigan state checks.
• Bug fix for crashes introduced in version 1.3.2 on devices running Android version 2.3
• Bug fix for transaction history crashes
• Bug fix for accepting eDeposit terms of service
• All new ATM locator. Now easily locate nearby ATMs right on the map
• Improved page-swiping interface
• Various performance enhancements
• Various bug fixes